GameHauler

How Many Times did you Call Today?

DID THEY PUSH BACK THE "NO LATER THEN DATE", OR DID I MISREAD THAT. I SWEAR IT SAID APRIL 15TH LAST WEEK AND NOW IT SAYS APRIL 24. DRAW PROBLEMS????????????

killa,

its happening to you too..i thought i just saw my unit 9 archery bull tag on my desk..lol :blink:

it was just my cell bill..argh..ba ha ah <_< :unsure: :blink:

What a bunch of junkies we are!! :lol: it's like we're stalking our dealer waiting for him to get home so we can get our fix. (wouldn't really know, never done drugs in my life. but seemed like a good analogy)

Actually, they didn't even wait til 5:00 the last couple years.

30-378

glad you never have!

don't drink these stupid energy drinks they are bad!! i recall 2:00 in the pm.man..if eric is right im am not going to make it....argh..

:blink:

holy cow AZmeat, you need to calm down and breeaaaaatttthhh :lol: every year when everyone is speculating about the results and i have called over a thousand times i eventually get tired of it and call the game and fish number......when the guy comes on talking hit 0 for operator....when they answer ask for the draw department.....now the "sweet lady" will answer and now comes the time for some smooth talking ;) try it and see what you find out :D

p.s. she did want me to spread the word that AZMEAT did not get a unit 9 elk tag ;)

sigh

lets see if we all can keep this topic running until the results are out. ;) Man I don't know about you all but I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. :(

holy cow AZmeat, you need to calm down and breeaaaaatttthhh :lol: every year when everyone is speculating about the results and i have called over a thousand times i eventually get tired of it and call the game and fish number......when the guy comes on talking hit 0 for operator....when they answer ask for the draw department.....now the sweet lady will answer and now comes the time for some smooth talking ;) try it and see what you find out :D

p.s. she did want me to spread the word that AZMEAT did not get a unit 9 elk tag ;)

eric,

dude that made my side hurt thanks!!! :huh: i am sort of a spazz anyway so this just brings it out 10 fold..i knew you had a trick!! ;) i thought it might be chocolate or something like that.we are just talking "rico sauve" tactics.got it lol!!!! ;)

did she mention the part that azmeat drew unit 9 before with 2 bps?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

and that az meat is a dreamer big time?? :ph34r:

i will go take a time out and do some breathing exersises. :P

hopefully most of us will see this show up in our mail in about a month. ;)

post-2094-1237935382_thumb.jpg

AZmeat surely won't be able to sleep with Monster energy drink running through his veins instead of blood! lol I'm afraid I might be the same way. You see, based on last years numbers, I should be in the max point pool for elk. But some bad thoughts of every tom dick and harry deciding to put in for my hunt keep running through my head. What if I get pushed out of the max pool? What if this? what if that? I can't stand it.

I have been a REALLY good boy this year.

I have only called 3 times in the last 2 days :P

I was worse than the rest of you guys in the past.

As stated As soon as they are out the forum will let me know.

Clay do you want my recipe for getting sleep :rolleyes:

AZmeat surely won't be able to sleep with Monster energy drink running through his veins instead of blood! lol I'm afraid I might be the same way. You see, based on last years numbers, I should be in the max point pool for elk. But some bad thoughts of every tom dick and harry deciding to put in for my hunt keep running through my head. What if I get pushed out of the max pool? What if this? what if that? I can't stand it.

30-379,

drink a monster it will make you relax...lol :blink: :blink:

hope you draw if you have that many bps!! ;)

hopefully most of us will see this show up in our mail in about a month. ;)

post-2094-1237935382_thumb.jpg

can mine have my name on it and say unit 9 archery bull???? :blink:

Hauler, you can't rely on these forums! There will always be "that guy" that posts "they're up" when they're not. I prefer to dial until my fingertips bleed! :P