GameHauler

How Many Times did you Call Today?

Theres no way to predict it.

Once the data is all entered they just let the software run. then its all up to the speed of the servers and data lines. Sometimes its on line first sometimes, like last year, its via phone first.

Like i stated before theres a record # of applicants again. I would guess a record # of b.p.ers this year as well.

Im sure if you were to call and talk to a live person at G&F they'd tell you the draw hadnt been completed yet.

Thats if they are aware that there is a draw.

Not Cool. Phone Line was just busy. Got through and still nothing. Now the adrenaline got stuck in my body for no good reason at all. I'm done.

Guest 300ultramag.

:lol: a closet caller!

THE question is................. should i buy a new bow IF i get a loper tag?

:lol: a closet caller!

THE question is................. should i buy a new bow IF i get a loper tag?

Why not it gives you a new excuse. :P

Ya Jeff, why can't you be more supportive? Now I am not as excited. <_< ;)

Gino, you arent foolin us.....we know you are a "closet caller" ;) so let me know when they are out :lol:

"closet caller" ba ha ha ha :lol: not again..my side hurts bad from yesterday..killer ab workout though..... :blink:

i enjoy the part of some people having an "inside connection" makes you go hummmmm???? lol lol

come on speedgoat tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Jeff, why can't you be more supportive? Now I am not as excited. <_< ;)

ya jeff,

yesterday was a gas and flew by..did not get jack done but hey i gotta know...please do tell how you are "privy" to such info?? :P

This is crushing - I was on hold with AZGFD for the last 15 minutes with a question about my sons license. He is 9, soon to be 10, and we put him in for jr elk.

Normally, the licenses come pretty quick and I was concerned that we hadn't received his yet.

For what it is worth, the gal I spoke with said this year the licenses will be mailed out after the draw and the draw is not yet complete... and won't be for another few weeks. She said the same thing about the number of applicants - another record year for the number that put in.

With that current info straight from the horses mouth, I am pretty sure the results should be out in another hour or so.

Was told about record amount of apps by local G&F officer here in Chino. Apparently right up until the last few days before the deadline they were expecting it to be a very low turnout but that there were a ton of last minute apps.

I have no inside connection, the whole thing about there being a record # of bonus pointer is just conjecture, but I know everyones short of cash these days so its a safe bet.

Like I said theres no way to know when the results will come up. Its all computer hocus pocus.

There was a bunch of us that called least year and harrased the girl at the AZGFD. She told us last year that they would be two to three more weeks and that the draw hadn't even started yet low and behold the next day the results were out. So for those that say they will be another two or so weeks then here is what you have to do you cannot check the web site or even start to call untill two weeks is up. :lol: I just can't see AZGFD holding the apps for a month and 1/2 and then finally starting the draw process. I believe they are done and they are trying to get everything entered into the phone and pc systems. just my 2 cents.

Guess what I just called and THEY ARE UP!!!!!

And we have a funny guy

All of this started because of gamehauler saying that I call too much. I do and I have a problem. :P

And we have a funny guy

All of this started because of gamehauler saying that I call too much. I do and I have a problem. :P

post-1778-1238014375.gif :lol: :P