GameHauler

How Many Times did you Call Today?

my brother's uncle has a friend whoe's aunt has a dog that talked with the game and fish mascot quail and was told any day now! :blink:

Only once because SOMEONE :lol: got me going talking about it at the archery range tonight.

i am secure enough with my "addiction" :blink: :unsure: :blink: to say i am in at 3 times and 2 web checks. ;) any day, any day...do guys that golf get this amped up about thier tee times :huh:

azmeat

Guest 300ultramag.
Only once because SOMEONE :lol: got me going talking about it at the archery range tonight.

is usery open for summer hours yet?

Did get bored and checked to website twice today but I don't check as often anymore because I know as soon as they are up my cell phone and this forum will surely blow up with people trying to be the first one to let everybody else know :P

Wednesday at 10 my guess...We should start a poll and see who gets the closest

is usery open for summer hours yet?

You talking about the Wed night league that will start in May some time. I will post it here before it starts.

Did get bored and checked to website twice today but I don't check as often anymore because I know as soon as they are up my cell phone and this forum will surely blow up with people trying to be the first one to let everybody else know :P

I agree with that! Why bother checking AGFD website when you will surely know the moment they are up just by frequenting this forum! hehehe. I don't bother calling or checking. I just wait for the forum to let me know :lol:

I was fishing San Carlos last year when I found out on Thursday night I had drawn another elk tag. I'm very superstitous so I'm heading for San Carlos and hope I draw another elk tag and a long time coming antelope tag. Good luck to everyone on the draw this year. :)

TJ