GameHauler

How Many Times did you Call Today?

I would start this with saying Clay called at least 12 from work :P

No way I didn't call that many times............................I called about 22 times :lol: . Why do you always have to bring my name into the mix? :D I promise I will let everyone know when they are up. :D

Once you get used to calling enough times you remember what numbers to push and you can actually end the call within 30 seconds so the phone bill does not go up here is the sequence:

1) dial 1-602-942-3000

2) press 2 as soon as you hear the message.

3) then press 1 to fast foward message

4) press 1 again for drawing results

5) press 1 again for social security # or 2 for sportsman id #

6) enter social #

7) press 1 to fast foward

8) press 1 again if correct

9) enter birthday month and day

10) press 1 fast foward

11) press 1 fast foward again

12) press 1 again if correct

13) YOUR RESULTS

If you do this just wait until you hear the male voice and follow 1 thru 10. Then you don't have to hear all of the BS the guy has to say. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. ;) Have fun also. :D

I know for a fact the MOMENT that the results are ready, this forum will go CRAZY.

So why call at all, just sit back and wait. I'll only be about 10 minutes behind the first guy. :P

P.S. I do check here about 20 times a day!!!!!!! :lol:

clay,

funny.. i haven't seen you at our "that time of the year compulsive az game and fish callers" meetings. :rolleyes:

ba ha ha ha ha :lol:

don't call?????? come on?? :blink: its like winning the lotto just to get through let alone to hear the message say "you have been" oh man that elivates the ol ticker just thinking about it. :ph34r:

come on come on come on!!!!!!

azmeat

I'm doing at least twice a day, but I'm at work, so what the heck else am I gonna do with my time?! :ph34r:

I have only called 4 or 5 times today... checked the site another 4 or 5.

I am amazed every year how much I look forward to a busy signal... or a website that you can't get on to.

way, way, way too many. It's borderline ridiculous and I'm actually a little embarrassed. Hurry up already.

I hate to say it, but I've got that phone number engraved into my head better than my only family member numbers! Been that way for years! lol I'm probably working on 25 calls already today. :o

I hate to say it, but I've got that phone number engraved into my head better than my only family member numbers! Been that way for years! lol I'm probably working on 25 calls already today. :o

I think we're all pretty sad like that.... we wait on the draw results with more angst than a child waiting on X-mas.....

As they say, "Behind every great hunter stands a woman rolling her eyes!"

way, way, way too many. It's borderline ridiculous and I'm actually a little embarrassed. Hurry up already.

ba ha ha ha ha..that made my side hurt :blink: i am already a mess pacing around the room like i am waiting on a child to be born...make it stop :blink:

i will say one thing there are alot of very funnt guys here,,,lol :lol: :lol:

As they say, "Behind every great hunter stands a woman rolling her eyes!"

I think being a bowhunter knowing I can get an over the counter- deer- bear and turkey tag makes it a bit easier (IMO).....

AzP&Y

Matty - Is she from Kiev? ;)

post-898-1237928974_thumb.jpg

I love this time of year!!! now its even more exciting because we have three draws to wait on :lol: sounds like the draw has not been completed but they are expecting results out the end of this week or early next week :( i cant stand it any longer :blink:

I love this time of year!!! now its even more exciting because we have three draws to wait on :lol: sounds like the draw has not been completed but they are expecting results out the end of this week or early next week :( i cant stand it any longer :blink:

eric,

please clarify who "they" are and how you may be privy to this sort of information ? :rolleyes: (cousins uncles,dog trainers,moms ex step brothers wifes old mail man?)as you can see from the post today the natives (my self also) are getting very restless..ba ha ha :blink:

don't play around man i am ready to break.....lol lol ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :huh: :o

azmeat

hahahaha :lol: sorry this time im not messing around....this is coming from the sweet lady in the draw department, and usually she gives some very accurate info ;)