GameHauler

How Many Times did you Call Today?

hahahaha :lol: sorry this time im not messing around....this is coming from the sweet lady in the draw department, and usually she gives some very accurate info ;)

eric,

come on man your killing me here first of next week no way ill crack :blink: :blink: ok lets clarify something else the "sweet draw lady" at game and fish have you taken her flowers,chocolate,star bucks or are you that sooth...lol ba ha ha :ph34r:

79 me either but tell me this isnt cracking you up :lol: :lol:

i love it i have already had my limit of 2 monsters today.first of next week ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :huh: :huh:

I think being a bowhunter knowing I can get an over the counter- deer- bear and turkey tag makes it a bit easier (IMO).....

AzP&Y

Matty - Is she from Kiev? ;)

Yeah, I see some bear huntin this fall in my future, but that otc deer tag does me no good til next year....

Actually, I put in for the NM deer draw today to go hunt w/ a buddy over there, so hopefully that'll pan out if the elk tag doesn't find me again this year.

p.s. of course she's not from kiev..... she's from Cherkassy. :rolleyes:

hahahaha :lol: sorry this time im not messing around....this is coming from the sweet lady in the draw department, and usually she gives some very accurate info ;)

come on eric...you opened the worm can and they are all over my house... :ph34r: was it a starbucks camel frap??? i knew i should have tried that one :rolleyes: !!

i need help...ba ha ha ha (MORE HELP THAN NORMAL)

:huh:

The message today was different than Sunday. But I'm sure you guys already knew that. I didn't get drawn for Turkey or Javelina w.t.h?

As I am currently unemployed, I have now called over 50 times, and checked the website at least 100 times. At least it keeps my mind busy.

We never really know when the draw was actually held. I've called game and fish draw dept in past years and gotten three different answers from three different people. You can never bank on what they tell you. So, I don't know if I believe they just finished. They probably completed it last week and are running accuracy checks now and verify those drawn were really paid in full. I'm still thinking this week. Hopefully tomorrow!!

THERE UP :o

I was drawn for elk again!!!! :blink:

clay,

that ain't funny man...that might make somebody go "bang bang crazy loco" :blink:

i wonder in the "sweet lady in the draw department" is glad when the draw is over??? lol lol :o

guessing she needs more than a starbucks carmel frap!!!!! ba ha ha ah

DID THEY PUSH BACK THE "NO LATER THEN DATE", OR DID I MISREAD THAT. I SWEAR IT SAID APRIL 15TH LAST WEEK AND NOW IT SAYS APRIL 24. DRAW PROBLEMS????????????

We never really know when the draw was actually held. I've called game and fish draw dept in past years and gotten three different answers from three different people. You can never bank on what they tell you. So, I don't know if I believe they just finished. They probably completed it last week and are running accuracy checks now and verify those drawn were really paid in full. I'm still thinking this week. Hopefully tomorrow!!

30-378,

you called but did you take the "sweet lady in the draw dept" a carmel frap???? ba ha ha ha

come on eric whats your secret... ;)

is it 5 o clock yet :blink:

DID THEY PUSH BACK THE "NO LATER THEN DATE", OR DID I MISREAD THAT. I SWEAR IT SAID APRIL 15TH LAST WEEK AND NOW IT SAYS APRIL 24. DRAW PROBLEMS????????????

killa, you just made me pull out my hard copy of the regs!!!! NO DRAW PROBLEMS!! You can't think negative thoughts right now! :lol: The regs have always stated April 24. nice try tho.