Rule #1 : Never believe what anybody at G&F says about the draw, regardless of how well you know them.

Amen Brother! :)

TJ

Well, the SUns lost but the AZGF did change the recording so we are getting close. Got me all worked up last night when I called and got the enter your hunt number, dob, etc... and then "No results available".... I think today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the SUns lost but the AZGF did change the recording so we are getting close. Got me all worked up last night when I called and got the enter your hunt number, dob, etc... and then "No results available".... I think today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an FYI to everyone that don't know after 5:00 pm to 8:00 am the message just says FOR DRAWING RESULTS PRESS 1 then once the AZGFD office opens it goes back to the results.

When you need to get excited is when it lets you go throgh all of the messages and it say WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. From my past draw conclusions it has always said that first and then the results a couple hours later.

You'd think with less applicants the results could be posted sooner than previous years <_< . Those folks probably want to get them out as bad as we want them out. I can't imagine the calls that come in every hour asking the same ol' questions of when they'll be posted :o :o :o .

I don't think it's gonna be today. Next week. :(

TOLD YOU GUYS THEY WOULD BE OUT BY 11:00am THIS MORNING!!! :P

They actually came out at 10:30am. :P