Sign in to follow this  
ChasinTail

AZ Dry Ground Lion - 4-3-09

nice pics

Come on Tyler; how about a story to go along with the great pics......... I know those windy days can lead to some very tough trailing conditions.

looks like you guys are really gettin after it.

Nice work

-Whitey-

Christian, if your dad would stay in Arizona long enough to hunt we'd get it done! haha!

FYI....Christian's dad, Randy, was the winning bidder on the hunt that we auctioned off at the AES banquet a few weeks ago. Big congrats to his dad, and we're really excited to have him hunt with us!

Cheers,

Tyler

Keep in mind that 90% of your hunters will have never seen a lion so you have to help them make the right call on females and young cats. . Cool pics. Gotta love that wind.

We discussed it for quite a while, and being that the cat is legal and our hunter's occupation doesn't allow him much free time, there wasn't much we could say to change his mind. It's a trophy to him!

Nice job Tyler!! Can't wait until it's my turn. When are you going to be up in my neck of the woods again?

Blake,

We've been talking about it! Right now the rancher's have so many calves dropping it's hard to get away!

We're hoping to make it up there in the fall.

I will definitely let you know!

Tyler

That may be a young female eatin Skunk this week but she certainly would get older, larger and acquire a taste for Coues and other animals in the future if she had not been taken out of the food chain.

Nice pics and great showcase for the dogs being able to close the deal in that wind!

Congratulations to the hunter and thanks for sharing the pics. Awesome! :)

Congratulations to Randy on the winning bid as well. Take care of your Dad Christian and tell him I wish him well on his lion hunt. Waiting for the pictures. :D

TJ

TJ