Sign in to follow this  
aztrophytakers

Is it raining where you live?

Judging by the radar map.... Where isn't it raining right now???? :blink: We need it though.... ;)

Living in Mesa, I do not know what this "rain" is of which you speak, but I do beleive we are being attacked by the heavans.

Just checked the rain gauge.

Over 1-1/4" since the storm started.

May have been some evaporation

but doubt it since the sun has not shined.

Feel for the people up camping this weekend.

But hey, happens most years up here.

It rained off and on yesterday in Tusayan, then last night around mid-night it started and stopped around 5:00am. At 1:00 pm today Tusayan got pounded!

I was up at Lake Powell/Page today working and at 10:00 am it came down like nothing i had ever seen. There were 20-25 waterfalls dropping off in to Glen Canyon.

Azsagebrush

I turned around in alpine this morning as it was getting soaked up in that country. I told my son I could hear those elk horns growing as we speak.

Prescott has been getting wet the last couple days. On and off slow soaking rain. Just enough to keep everything wet. I don't think there is a better time of year to get a good soaking like this.

I turned around in alpine this morning as it was getting soaked up in that country. I told my son I could hear those elk horns growing as we speak.

I watched five bulls on Escudilla yesterday, and antler growth already was well under way. I doubt that this rain will have any effect.

Bill Quimby

I was down in the chiricahuas all last week and it rained wed. thur. and fri. Most of that rain was the over night soak and with scattered showers during the day.

Yes, the state got a much needed soaking. I hope it helps out the fire season.