lionhunter

Doctor 15x60 binoculars

I know it is a difficult question to answer without seeing the binos, and their conditon. However, I am curios as to what the resale value would be for a black pair of Doctor 15x60 would be?????? They are several years old, but in good condition. I have a feeling that I will probably keep them as a second pair, but I am wondering what they might sell for.

Let me know what you think....

Whitey

Huummm..............send them to me and I will let you know. Or just keep them just in case something happens to your other binos. How much you think thay are worth?

I sold a pair about a year ago for 600.00

$500-600...I had a pair once sent them back to get some repairs never saw them again...TERRIBLE customer service!

Thanks for the info. I have had and sold a couple of pair over the years. I was just wondering what they might be worth now. At any rate, I think I will keep them as a back up.

Thanks

Whitey

For those familiar with the Docter 15x, what do you use to mount them on a tri-pod? Webster's? Do they have a threaded adapter mount?

For those familiar with the Docter 15x, what do you use to mount them on a tri-pod? Webster's? Do they have a threaded adapter mount?

Jim White makes a adapter for the Doctor 15x and is sold right here on this sight the last I checked.

I sold mine back 4 months ago for $450

Hi Bowhunter 4life can you tell me why you would sell your Doctors? I mean is there something that you dont like about them?

From what I've read these are my dream bino's, I do alot of hill top-mountain top viewing, while I hunt,just wish I could get lucky enough to get a pair of these.

Hi Bowhunter 4life can you tell me why you would sell your Doctors? I mean is there something that you dont like about them?

From what I've read these are my dream bino's, I do alot of hill top-mountain top viewing, while I hunt,just wish I could get lucky enough to get a pair of these.

I sold them mainly due to size and weight. I do most of my glassing from "packing in to good locations" I sold them to a freind for his son and they are great bino's for his 1st pair.

You will enjoy them! ;)