Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

Application CAUTION

Just a friendly reminder that with the upcoming deer application deadline next Tuesday, that ther is a new PO Box number and the new envelopes have a green stripe. (the old ones have a red stripe) Apps with the old PO Box are to be forwarded, but will they get to G&F in time.

The new address is:

Arizona Game and Fish Department

P.O. Box 74020

Phoenix, AZ 85087-1052.

Doug - Where did you get the "-1052" on your zipcode. On the PDF form provided on-line the zip only shows a "-10"....perhaps another example of not proofing what they publish?

Larry

Larry,

The -1052 appears right after the 85087 zip on both the green striped envelope and in the hunt regs on page 3

Doug~RR

I can foresee this being grounds for a potential suit agaist the Dept. Someone will use the red ones, his/her apps will miss the deadline, and the poo slinging will start in ernest, with due cause I dare say.

Why would they do this right before the apps are due? Makes ZERO sense to me.

Glad mine were green... I wouldn't have paid the slightest bit of attention to that detail had I used the red ones instead.. Whew!

as Scout'm mentioned above, the address identified in the downloadable application form (that allows computer entry into the fields) reads:

"Arizona Game and Fish Department

P.O. Box 74020

Phoenix, AZ 85087-10"

I have a copy of it and am holding it in my hand right now.

Anyone know if this will be a problem?

If so, maybe Scout'm will get a sheep tag out of it (and he and I Dec WT tags).

I threw away my red envelopes and hand wrote the address on my envelopes. I mailed them yesterday. I hope that won’t be a problem.

I called G&F and was told I had to be wrong about the PDF form not having the full Zip code - get this becuase "You are the only person who has called therefore you have to be wrong."

I asked her to open the PDF and look for herself but she was unable to do that but she was sure I was the one that was wrong.

Anway, I called the post office and they said they will ignore the last digits and deliver it anyway.

We shall see.

I always hand deliver mine. If I have to drive to the post office I might as well drive to the G&F office. Plus I only live 5 miles from the Mesa office.

Oh boy......guess I am screwed.......mailed the wrong color on Sat.

Hi,

I went a couple of weeks ago to the tucson office with my apps printed out and the checks wrote. I wanted to get the right envelopes before I put them in the box. They didn't have any......so the lady gave me some plain white envelopes and told me not to bother putting the address on them. She says the ones in the box are hand delivered. I listened to her and have had a bad feeling about it ever since. Pretty normal feeling for this time a year though. I always assume the worst. They just can't leave well enough alone.

I can't wait to see the checks cashed.

Brent

For those hand-delivering to the Mesa AGFD, I will be there with some CouesWhitetail.com tshirts, stickers and trail cams. Stop by and say hello!!

Amanda

I have printed the apps off the web before and mailed them

in plain white envelopes in the past with no problems.

I did write hunt applications on them.

For those hand-delivering to the Mesa AGFD, I will be there with some CouesWhitetail.com tshirts, stickers and trail cams. Stop by and say hello!!

Amanda

Nice to meet you in person Amanda! Thank you for the sticker! ;)