Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Covert Trail Cameras

Hey All,

I am excited to announce that DLC Covert has found ways to lower the cost of the cameras and I am now able to pass those savings on to you. The Covert 2 cams used to be $249 and now they are $219.99! Nice savings for a great product. The Covert 1's were $199 and now they are $189.99. So if you have been wanting to get one of these cams, then now just might be the time! Remember these are 5MP cams with infrared flash. They take excellent pics and video and have fast trigger speed and long battery life. No change in the quality of the cams, just new lower price.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/trail_cameras.htm

Amanda

Well thats good news for a change.

Sure hope the change does not affect quality

but I have my doubts they would let that happen.

Looking forward to some reviews of the new ones.

Do you have plans to try them compared to the old ones you have now Amanda?

Maybe a side by side to check trigger speed or infrared flash quality ect.

Plan on trying them but I am not a big fan of buying the first model year.

Any chance they will allow you to sell the old model for the same price?

That is great news.

I have been putting away a little at a time to buy one. I was going to get the covert I but now I think I will save for the II.

I see there is a price break still on the covert II but no longer see a double pack for the I. Is it still available? My buddy is saving for one too so we were going to buy together.

Thanks

Doug is correct. The cameras are not going to be different, just lowered price. They are not changing the cameras, the manufacturer just finds they can offer them cheaper now.

Amanda

That is great news.

I have been putting away a little at a time to buy one. I was going to get the covert I but now I think I will save for the II.

I see there is a price break still on the covert II but no longer see a double pack for the I. Is it still available? My buddy is saving for one too so we were going to buy together.

Thanks

No official double pack for the Covert 1. With the new price break he couldn't afford doing another price break on a double pack. I called Covert just to double check. But when you are ready to buy, shoot me an email and I will see what I can do. amanda@coueswhitetail.com.

Amanda

I'd love one of those cameras, but I'm just too scared to be the next "some idiot stole my camera" dude. I'll have to stick with my cheapo's and home-brews for now.

I'd love one of those cameras, but I'm just too scared to be the next "some idiot stole my camera" dude. I'll have to stick with my cheapo's and home-brews for now.

They look like great cameras, but I'm afraid that that's my sediments as well on using them here in AZ.. :ph34r:

Still might end up picking up a couple for Mexico, though. I think they'd be safe there.

They look like great cameras, but I'm afraid that that's my sediments as well on using them here in AZ.. :ph34r:

Still might end up picking up a couple for Mexico, though. I think they'd be safe there.

I don't know Scott I had one of my cameras stolen down there last year and so did Scoutm. We still are not 100% sure but beleive that the theif came from a neighboring ranch........I don't think there's anywhere that's totally safe.

Hasn't kept me from putting them out though, just spending a little more time hiding and locking is all.

Phil

Hey guys a few months ago I got a DLC Covert II with security box to test and review. I've owned at least 10 different kinds of trail cameras over the years including home brews and this one takes the cake. I hope to have my evaluation finalized and posted in the next couple days. Stay tuned for the full write up.

If that statement is true (and I think it might be) Americans ought to be ashamed of themselves!!!!

If they could just add 2 security boxes at that price I would buy a 2 pack.

May have to put a few Moultries up for sale :rolleyes:

Just not sure I want to have fewer cameras :P

Scotts Video post almost pushed me off the fence post <_<

Amanda do I remember correctly that I can use my Moultrie

solar panals?

Do they take the plug in type or the old clip ons and can

that feature be used with the security box?

If they could just add 2 security boxes at that price I would buy a 2 pack.

May have to put a few Moultries up for sale :rolleyes:

Just not sure I want to have fewer cameras :P

Scotts Video post almost pushed me off the fence post <_<

Amanda do I remember correctly that I can use my Moultrie

solar panals?

Do they take the plug in type or the old clip ons and can

that feature be used with the security box?

I have not used the solar panels with this setup, but they have a plug-in for a panel to attach. Apparently it has to be a 6V version. I guess you would have to buy rechargeable AA's that would then charge off the solar panel? I would like to test this out sometime.

Amanda