Sign in to follow this  
elkhutnaz

CO Vacation

WOW Awesome and beautiful. Thanks for sharing,

Great pics and you even squeezed in a day at the diamond. That's what I call a vacation!!

Thanks for sharing. Looks like you and the family had a great time.

Thanks for sharing the pics-looks like a good time was had by all. My wife and I got to spend a week in Estes Park a few years ago-Had a blast in RMNP-caught lots of green back cuts and saw many awe inspiring sights.

What a beautiful state! :D

Looks like you had fun, and got lucky with the wildlife.

I'm just disappointed you did not get the Bear to wear a CWT shirt for the pics :rolleyes:

Great pictures and looks like a fun time.

Thanks for sharing them with us. ;)

Shorts in the snow :huh:

Great pics! We have about the same vacation planned as you just did. We are going in July and even going to see the D-Backs play at Coors field. And more than likely driving up in our White Sequoia.

How long did you stay up there? Any other places you recommend going? We will be up there about 8 or 9 days.

Great pics! We have about the same vacation planned as you just did. We are going in July and even going to see the D-Backs play at Coors field. And more than likely driving up in our White Sequoia.

How long did you stay up there? Any other places you recommend going? We will be up there about 8 or 9 days.

PM SENT!! give us ring

You sure covered some country here in CO. Looks like you saw some critters too. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Great photos, and I wonder why it took me so long to move up here. Yes I miss the desert and the little deer, but the walleye are starting to hit, and every weekend is your vacation.

Nice pics!!! Hey did you notice you have more pics of your CouesWhitetail.com sticker than you do of your wife ;)

Thanks, I will grab some of those for the sticker photogallery! And like Gamehauler said, you really should have tried harder to get that bear to wear a CWT shirt for the photo!! :)

Amanda