I think the hunters on these hunting shows are starting to sound like nascar drivers. When one of these guys take an animal it sounds like this, I would like to thank, joe's outfitters, johnson ranch, blank feeders, jim's treestands, archers bows or rifle guns, scout game camers, ----- trucks, and the hunting channel.

As you can tell I made the names up, but that is what it is sounding like.

After reaching my downed animal, I normally give thanks to the Lord above.

I never recall thanking Chevy, Leupold, Nosler and Winchester. But then again, I have no corporate sponsors paying for my hunt.

Doug~Red Rabbit

I don"t even watch them.....I don"t have cable :(

It usually ends when you are back to camp and it goes " and thanks for this ice cold brew" :(

I have to agree Doug, but it's still funny how it sounds. Next they are going to thank their #4 .270 since it worked real hard for them and had what it took today.

i was at Dale Earnhart Inc. last december. there is actually a Dale Earnhart Jr. remington model 700. they had one there. has a #8 right in the synthetic stock and has his signature on it. i always liked the shirts them probassers wear. all covered with stickers like a cup car. Lark.

Strange affliction, Spouting (or Spewing) the names of sponsors and affiliations in whatever they do.

It must be something peculiar to Nascar Drivers and I don't think it goes the other way. Last Nov. I drove a NASCAR Busch series Race Car at PIR in the Richard Petty Driving Experience. Wheeeeeweeee After my 30 Laps, Even though I had a tie for the fastest laps, I didn't hop out of the car reeling off the names of the sponsors on the car.

I don't think I could have done it for a while anyway with that ear to ear grin. Definitely not for the faint of heart or overly cautious drivers. But What Fun!