Sign in to follow this  
hornhunter

Albino cow

me and my uncle went out scouting for my bull hunt today and we seen a albino cow running with a herd of cows and calves we also seen some pretty good bulls too.

elk2017.jpg elk2018.jpg elk2016.jpg elk2006.jpg elk2008.jpg elk2009.jpg

Very neat color phase but i dont think it is true albino, if you would of had a close up picture it would help, but to be true albino it has to have PINK nose and eyes, and i would guess that, that cow does not have these, just a different color phase, kind of like a "smoke" phase of turkey, like the one pictures hear that i mounted for a customer, Not albino, just a differnt color phase....

regardless very neat color.

good hunting

tommy

post-2728-1245643220.jpg

post-2728-1245643240.jpg

I spotted an all white muley doe south of Prescott about 10 years ago... was not fortunate enought to get a pic of it, however.... <_<

Thats sweet! great pictures ! Thanks for posting them!

Hey hornhunter, is that in unit 27? We were up there the weekend before last and I saw a grey cow that looked just like that one. I have been meaning to post and ask about her. This is the first time I'd seen one of this color. I couldn't get very good pics or real close to them. Didn't really want to cooperate and get in the sun for a pics either.

post-2205-1245737197_thumb.jpg

post-2205-1245737213_thumb.jpg

I watched a special on albino animals and the biologist said albino's do not necessarily have to have pink noses or eyes.

Either way, that is really cool, a very special sight.

Thank you for posting.

ER