Sign in to follow this  
Kilimanjaro

For you CHD

Hey Chris, in one of your recent posts, you said we all need to contribute to this site by posting info,stories, pics and other goodies that we can all enjoy. Well, I have enjoyed all of the pics you have been posting lately, so here are a few of my own. Enjoy....

Here are a few of when I worked as a guide over in Africa.. just a few of my trophys I cherish...

Not one to thump my own chest, I just thought I would try something a little different for a change of pace and scenery on the site for a little while. I have TONS of hunting pics to share if ya'll would like to see them.

Lets see if this works!! (trying to post the pics thru the site this time!)

One more time, I hope.....

If not, someone tell me how to use the site's pic server. I always use photobucket's, but on this site, it just posts the jpg. to click to view instead of showing the actual picture.. Ayuda, por favor.....

Scottyboy,

Email me the complete URLs for each pic and I will post them for you. Then if I get it to work ok, I will email you with directions so you can do it yourself next time.

Amanda

well, even though they h avent worked, i have seem them and they are BAD butt he has some awesome pics and even better vides! he has been on some hunts let me tell ya!

but, he still hasnt been able to kill a ocues ;)

Hey Scotty,

I'm definitely eager to see 'em! Hope you get it figured out soon.

No need to dedicate a thread to me as lots of people on the forum like quality posts.

I sent them to Amanda so she could put a few of them up. I just can't figure out how to make the pic come up on the screen when you you click on to read a subject. I have some of my pics saved in the engine Photobucket, but on this site, when you try to post a pic with them, it just gives you a URL tag to click on.

Hopefully, Amanda will show me how to do it the right way on her site.

Or a leapard, and tell everybody it's a boarderlands jaguar!

Mike

Can't believe anyone would kill a Striped horse. I have a mule you can shoot, we can take a sharpie and mark him up to where you can't tell the difference and it'll be alot cheaper. Nice pics and a great experience I'm sure, congratulations, I'd love to go to the Dark Continent someday.

Hey Scotty,

Here is how I post my pics. Mine are scanned photos made into jpg files in the 100 kB range.

1) Join www.photobucket.com premium service. $9 per year or $25 life, I believe.

2) Follow the simple instructions and create your personal photo album. The browse buttom automatically takes you thru you hard drive directory and you can select your pics directly from there.

3) Make your post as usual. When you get to the point in your post where you want your pic to be shown, copy the Img code from photobucket and paste it on the post.

4) Preview the post to make sure the pic is shown where and the right size you want it. Pics can be resized easily on photobucket by hitting the 'edit' button. Most of my pics are working fine at 50% reduction.

Hey Scotty (again),

Greeeeat pics! Thanks for posting 'em!

Man, them warthogs sure are ugly. They make javelina look handsome. Is that a leopard there or a cheetah? What's the story with it? Got any claw marks on your hide to show us?

Bring the rest of 'em on when you can!