hoghntr

****NOT MY HERO****

Guest 300ultramag.

All you guys defending him lets put some of your coords. up on the net...... lets see how well that goes over w/ ya

exactly......... If you do they will be bogus so just zip your traps!

Lets say......... theoretically you have been watching an enormous bear and just before bear season some prick puts a map in a mag. 3 weeks before the OTC bear hunt starts........... oh yeah that happened, soo piss off!

and BTW its not envy............ I have a bud who has 5 BC bucks that will never see print....

And theres an older gentlmen from heber that killed a 121 coues that never made the paper, a book or a mag...

I dont believe sh!t smells so............... blame the editor........ yeah easy way out! CLASSY!

Very Classy!

Thanks for all the time wasted on ME...haha guess all that time I spend scouting while you are pissing in wheaties and crying is to my and other out of staters advantage...have a great season!! See ya in the Kaibab since other records are from there and now everyone might hunt there....

Guest 300ultramag.

or say you finally get drawn for the bab............... and a week before the hunt a map appears on the net with a big f'in star highliting where youve been scoutin............... ummmm 8 years of putting in and some jackass pulls the carpet out from under you!

If anyone has ever fished competitively knows what happens to a loose lipped angler...

If you ask a pro angler what he caught his fish on you MIGHT get a laugh......... not the bait,the size, the color and def. not the Gdamn coords. and a map!

Guest 300ultramag.

they dont teach common sense...........

and some people just dont get it..........

Guys-

By the way a bigger buck was taken in the south,134" or so guess that southern AZ is a complete bust too...puts me as #2 and we know how that rolls downhill....haha

Guest 300ultramag.

how bout some coords. of shed hunting spots............ oh yeah even shed hunters have more class then that!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way- I dont own a GPS or range finder or use salt or corn..so I cant give you exact coordinates or whatever you call that technical jargon...

Guest 300ultramag.

ha ha the sad thing is this guy doesnt get it!( hence his dumb remarks)

I want all the people defending this turd to take him out hunting and show him all your good spots if its really not that big of a deal

Take NLACOST hunting today!

Guest 300ultramag.

i was raised by some old school hunters and if I pulled this crap I would have a dad, 4 bros. 7 uncles 46 cousins and a mother to fight off! seriously even my bro from back east would fly out and woop my a$$... but then again I am one of those guys that will fight over just about anything! :P

ITS OFFICIAL!! WE'VE BECOME MONSTERMULEYS!!!

DAR GUMNIT, I CAN KILL A BIGGER COUES BUCK THAN ANY OF YOU PISS CUTTERS!!! AIN'T NO ONE BETTER THAN ME!!

GOTTA GET THAT OUT THE WAY BEFORE I START HAMMERIN YOU KNOW NOTHINS FOR WHAT YOU DON'T GIT, NEVER WILL!!!

FOR THOSE WHO CHECKED YER BRAINS AT THE BARN DOOR. ALL THAT RAG IS TELLIN YOU IS THAT THERE AIN'T GONNA BE NO BIGGUNS AT THE SPOT ON THE MAP! GIT YER HEAD OUTTA YER PANTS AND REMEMBER THAT BIG BUCKS DONT HANG OUT ROUND SCENIC VIEW POINTS ON A M-A-P.

OL' SMARTY PANTS GAVE THE RAG PICS OF THE LAST BIG BUCK TO WALK THOSE HILLS, AINT LIKE THERES TWO OF UM HANGIN OUT, ALL GEMINI TOGETHER!!!

NLACOST, I'D HUNT YOUR SPOTS ANY DAY, JUST GIVE ME A CALL AND LET ME KNOW WHERE NOT TO GO!

post-1107-1246507759_thumb.jpg