hoghntr

****NOT MY HERO****

So if someone writes a magazine article and brags , tells ELABORATE stories, and generally is very happy to TELL THE WORLD ABOUT WHERE HE KILLS :huh: is he ehtical? I understand this is legal, but is this not throwing many fellow AZ. hunters to the wolves :angry: while HE sneaks :ph34r: off to hunt in peace in another unit ( maybe we could start a wheres N.L. website, it could be like santa on Christmas). im sure some will defend, but this is how it is.

'

HORTH AMERICAN WHITETAIL MAGAZINE 'RECORD WHITETAILS FROM LAST SEASON' VOL. 28 NO.3 PAGE 42

NOT MY HERO, IS HE YOURS ???????????????????

Guest 300ultramag.

ha ha ha its gonna be a circus this year fer sure...........

not the sharpest tool in the shed....... my spot is still safe!

thats why I say unit 29 if anyone asks

beau

Guest 300ultramag.

I feel ur pain! Im chasin a big buck in that area and found out some douche found my sh!t and is now chasin the same buck as I........ coincidence?

To bad Gino killed that toad this year or Id call his crew in just so this guy doesnt kill this buck!

oh well have to call my Bear Mtn. buddies!

I feel your frustration. Its hard enough for the guys that "do it themselves" not the ones that claim they "do it themselves".

This is why I despise mags like huning fool and those that use it.

north american whitetail should pay you for the advert. now i want to buy the issue just to see what you're talking about.

Dang, Big Guy!! :blink: :lol: ... I'm glad you are telling it like it is.... ;) I heard about it, but had not read it.... It was a ploy to keep people off his tail and other "secret spots" :rolleyes: Many already knew where... now everyone knows. You are right it is rude to throw the other guys that hunt there and that area under the bus.... It is a Rooky mistake....this is the West... not up state New York or Michigan or whatever... & a violation of an un-written code. But you gotta love that "smack" sound of a belly flop on water though..... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Hey Beau..... I'll be your huckleberry.... we got a couple of tags left among us! ;)

I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I'm gonna predict that this thread is gonna get loooong and dirty. I'll just get my popcorn ready.

I don't subscribe. But would like to read it. No archives found on their site either......

I don't know the details but from what it sounds like you have a valid point....i would be pi$$ed!! :blink:

Guest 300ultramag.

def. a violation of code............

It was bad enough (amongst the az hunting community) to spill the beans but for non-res. people to be up there is a slap in the face...... I cant wait to see CO,NV,NM plates in my area! Thanks a million!

kind of sad.......... WHY would someone do this? I wish deer hunters were as badA$$ as lion hunters this guy would be hittin the road packin!

Beau

how are we supposed to answer your question "is he your hero?" if you don't tell us who HE is??

if you're gonna complain, then do it right <_<

+1

This post would be interesting if someone would spit out a name....

Edit:

wait, I think I just guessed, I would be PISSED! Can you say "black ball"?