arg

Anybody CWT members interested in Blue Heeler Pups?

Before I list these cute little pups in the paper I wanted to see if any of the CWT members are interested in full blooded Blue Queensland Heeler puppies. They were born on 6/3/09 and they will be ready for new homes on 7/15/09. We have 4 males and 2 females; parents onsite. We want to find them good homes where they will be outside dogs!

Arg.

post-2596-1247017551_thumb.jpg

post-2596-1247017592_thumb.jpg

post-2596-1247017656_thumb.jpg

post-2596-1247017697_thumb.jpg

post-2596-1247097028_thumb.jpg

post-2596-1247097064_thumb.jpg

post-2596-1247097100_thumb.jpg

Yes they are! It's amazing how loyal they are to their owner's...our female is SOOO protective over her quad I can leave her on it and know that it and everything inside will be there when I return. The smartness and agility of these dogs is awesome!

Dang it Aaron, I would love to have one but we have 4 already. They sure are cute. I would love to have one to guard my truck.

They are even great to guard your cooler at a hot softball game :-) remember, there is always room for 1 more pup! J/K we just want them to have great homes so spread the word...

Ha we juat got rid of a 8 week old pup a few weeks ago she was real smart practically potty trained herself. I was real impressed with the dog. Whomever gets a pup wont be disappointed

We are located in North Phoenix near I-17 and the 101. If anyone prefers to call please call my wife at 602-663-7410. Thanks!

CWT Members, we have 1 female and 3 males (after tomorrow) left; anyone interested please call 602-663-7410.

Thanks!

You got that right! Just put their food by the cams and nobody is gettin close or doin' stupid poses in front of your cam!