TAM

Lesnar or Mir?

Lesnar is a TOOL!!! like you said Snapshot...a real class act to flip the crowd off!!! but it made my night to see Bisping get knocked out..Henderson is the MAN!!

To his credit, the crowd was booing him for no reason. Did I miss something? He destroyed Mir and got "boo" for it??????????????

I'm gonna say Lesnar puts Mir on the mat and pounds on him till the ref stops it in round two.

I just wanted to quote myself on the Lesnar - Mir fight! Too bad Lesnar showed ZERO sportsmanship before or after the fight. Whoever called him a "Tool" is right on.

The Henderson KO was one of the best I've ever seen and It couldn't have been given to a more deserving person. It will be interesting to see what kind of damage Bisping suffers.... broken jaw? Concussion? That looked pretty brutal and It took him a long time to wake up.

As much as I don't like GSP, he completley neutralized Thiago and worked him pretty good.

Lesnar is a TOOL!!! like you said Snapshot...a real class act to flip the crowd off!!! but it made my night to see Bisping get knocked out..Henderson is the MAN!!

To his credit, the crowd was booing him for no reason. Did I miss something? He destroyed Mir and got "boo" for it??????????????

The crowd was booing him probably because when asked to shake hands with Mir at the start of the fight Mir held out his hands in a show of sportsmanship and class, and Lesnar just turned and walked to his corner.

I think the fans in this sport have a lot of respect for sportsmanship.

GSP is the man. I've always liked his worth ethic and concentration. I really wanted Mir to win but knew he didn't stand a chance. I can't wait until someone puts that smack on Lesnar. I don't care if he is a hunter. He is a cocky punk and has no sportsmanship or real moves. He is the Goliath of MMA and needs a larger GSP to take him down.

I think any good striker with technical ability could beat Lesnar if the fight stayed upright. Lesnar gets you on the ground and beats you with raw strength and size. He is just a brute!

As you can probably tell from my Avatar, I am a huge Minnesota Vikings fan. In 2004 Brock Lesnar tried out for the Vikings, but was cut from the team after preseason.

Lesnar still thinks this is WWF, if you have watched any of his fights or interviews in the past you will see why the crowd was booing him. When someone is the world champ you expect them to be a class act, which Lesnar is NOT!! With that being said he will be hard to beat, the guy is a monster and his skills are improving every fight, hopefully he can work on his sportsmanship!!

Lesnar was brought to the UFC partly as a show boat. It is working. Maybe shaq will be the guyto bring him down :lol: .

This is the punch wanted to be heard around the world. I think it was. I called it just seconds befor it was thrown. Everyone said why is Dan not throwing hands. I said you wait Bisbing is running to Dans strong side. And dan will throw a left left and kill him with the right and it will be all over. Not a second after i said that wammo it was done.

post-171-1247419671.jpg

post-171-1247419704.jpg

post-171-1247419724.jpg

post-171-1247419752.jpg

Looks like Lesnar and Henderson both got a talking to by Dana. Dana said he can not say what he told Lesnar because there were ladies in the room. I think henderson did what all fighters do. If it goes to the ground you stay with it until the ref stops you. Theese guys are trained to come to as fast as they can. And the shape they are in increases that fast recovery time. To many times i have seen a guy hold back because he thought he had a sure knock out and held back just to have the guy come to faster than they all thought he could and end up winning the fight. I know it was a sure knock out and so did Dan when it conected. I think one punch after a knock out is better than three our four and that takes place all the time.

Looks like Lesnar and Henderson both got a talking to by Dana. Dana said he can not say what he told Lesnar because there were ladies in the room. I think henderson did what all fighters do. If it goes to the ground you stay with it until the ref stops you. Theese guys are trained to come to as fast as they can. And the shape they are in increases that fast recovery time. To many times i have seen a guy hold back because he thought he had a sure knock out and held back just to have the guy come to faster than they all thought he could and end up winning the fight. I know it was a sure knock out and so did Dan when it conected. I think one punch after a knock out is better than three our four and that takes place all the time.

The only problem with Dan's second hit was that he admitted to Joe Rogan that he knew Bisping was out and that he gave him the second one just to shut him up. If he wouldn't of said anything I don't think Dana would have said anything either.

I actually agree with Dana. He has worked hard to keep a shiny image for the UFC. If poor sportsmanship and cheap shots are smiled upon then it will drag the sport down.

Smiled on ? I would have to bet that 95 % of Fans were jumping for joy. The other 5% were the UK fans.Give it a week and the only one that will remember the mouth shutting will be Henderson (Bisbing will never remember it) He may see it for years to come on highlight films but will never remember it :lol: :lol. I hope they let Matt hamel have Bisbing next. I thought Hamel won that fight the first time. After all the BS Bisbing has said of Hamel I hope he gets to shut his mouth with a cheap shot also. As far as trash talkers I would put Bisbing at a close tie with Matt Sera. Henderson is an example of sportsman like conduct. That guy took all Bisbing BS for te whole show. Then after the show Bisbing even had the nerve to say he would beat the last brain cell out of Hendersons head. Then he said if he even has one brain cell in his head. If you set and listen to our gold medal olimpian talk you will know he is a much more book smart and learned man than Bisbing could ever hope to be. The man runs a huge Horse ranch in California. My point is all henderson said the hole time is i will shut his mouth and let my fists do my trash talking. He is class act in my book.

Not tapping gloves before the fight. Flipping off the crowd. laughing in a opponents face after the fight. Slapping a sponser in the face(budlight). Telling everybody that he might get on top of his wife tonight. :unsure: :angry: :blink: :huh: :o :(

I guess all I have to say is Stay classy UFC Stay classy.