Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

Quivers

i bought an octane 2 piece qiver today for my 09' x force GX. . .it said that it would fit ANY bow... well it broke in the process of installing it on my bow...the box and website said nothing about it not fitting pse...i had to call tech support for an answer and they told my that it does not fit my bow properly... it would have been real nice for them to list that on the box or website, or anywhere... so my question is, does anyone on here shoot the same bow as me? and if so what two pice quiver are any of you using? any feedback would be great

Sorry about your predicament. I'm not overly familiar with the X-Force as I've only seen them and never shot one...but I might suggest an Alpine Archery 5 arrow Soft-Loc quiver. Its base mounts to the site as a detachable one piece quiver. They are pretty money...but I can see your need for a 2 piece with the long risers on the X-Force. If no one else chimes in consider the Alpine. Here is more or less how it would look: http://www.huntersfriend.com/2008_PSE_X-Fo...force-jumbo.jpg

thanks for the advice...i already have an alpin soft lock on my other bow and love it...i put it on my x-force, and it doesnt fit right..it rubs on my rest and causes a bad vibrating sound

+1 on the 2 piece PSE quivers. Had the 4 arrow on my last bow, and went to the 8 arrow for my gx. Fits tight as a glove, quiet, and inexpensive.

thanks for the advice...i already have an alpin soft lock on my other bow and love it...i put it on my x-force, and it doesnt fit right..it rubs on my rest and causes a bad vibrating sound

You can put a spacer between the soft lock and your sight to get it away from your rest. I use the soft lock on my x-force and although it didn't touch my rest it was darn close, buddy showed me how to space it just in case. I just love the soft locks because they are so easy to take on and off if you are doing a lot of stand hunting.