Sign in to follow this  
azcoues

Draw results

Its been mentioned before but a text service would be nice. I dont know how hard they are to use or how easy it is to mess them up. Even an email notification would be nice. The elk and antelope I had about 3 hrs of constant calling on 2 phones to get through the first time. Then another 2 hours for the second time. I got a call at 4 am the next day from a buddy just to tell me him and his dad were drawn. It was worth it though, he drew the early archery and his dad the early rifle the folowing week. I would have had to call some one too.

This would take all the fun out of it....Come on we all know the wait is as much fun as it is frustrating....

Good luck to all

Last year, I called so many times that i got use to hitting, redial busy hang up, redial busy hang up, redial busy hang up. redial RING hang up. S*@T! redial busy hang up! :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good Times Cant Wait!

That's good stuff man!! :lol: I think we all did that. :lol:

been there,done that and i can add to it! after calling all day,i had to go to work. i work in a secure area so you need a code to get in. i caught myself at the door keypad punching 602-942-3000! needless to say,it didn't work on the door either!

Last year, I called so many times that i got use to hitting, redial busy hang up, redial busy hang up, redial busy hang up. redial RING hang up. S*@T! redial busy hang up! :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good Times Cant Wait!

That's good stuff man!! :lol: I think we all did that. :lol:

been there,done that and i can add to it! after calling all day,i had to go to work. i work in a secure area so you need a code to get in. i caught myself at the door keypad punching 602-942-3000! needless to say,it didn't work on the door either!

Thats funny right there!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Went scouting today to try to keep my mind off the draw results, but I kept finding myself looking at my phone for cell service to call G&F only to hear Draw results are unavailable at this time so much for that! :(

I think it's hilarious that this thread is getting over a thousand hits a day and the results aren't even out yet. I broke down and have called about a hundred times now. I can't wait until I log on and see a 20 page thread about what you were drawn for and the threads only a few hours old. That's when it becomes official that they are out :lol: .

I did the very exact thing hung up when it rang but a few times it rang and I thought alright I am through then it would say your call can not be completed at this time whats up with that!

I did the same, after a bazillion busy signals it finally rang so I was jumping for joy. THEN I heard a voice say "all lines are busy, please try again"!

I think I made up a few new curse words that day.

I think it's hilarious that this thread is getting over a thousand hits a day and the results aren't even out yet.

My bet most of the hits are the G&F reading the posts and laughing that evil deep down dark laugh. I picture one guy with his finger on the button to post the results and the other evil guy saying "NO not yet, lets wait a few days and see if anyone goes postal.......this is fun!....baaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa"

Yes it's pretty on my planet

I think it's hilarious that this thread is getting over a thousand hits a day and the results aren't even out yet.

My bet most of the hits are the G&F reading the posts and laughing that evil deep down dark laugh. I picture one guy with his finger on the button to post the results and the other evil guy saying "NO not yet, lets wait a few days and see if anyone goes postal.......this is fun!....baaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa"

Yes it's pretty on my planet

It is scary how we think alike. More like a relief. Someone else out there thinks this way!

i have a friend who has a friends sister step sons dad said that they will be out on the 10 of july :blink: what today is the 22

O NO i was lied to THAT IT who can we trust :angry:

;)

:o They are out!!!! I drew a unit ten archery Loper Tag. O wait wrong deal haha, sorry if you got a little excited but it is always good to see that i was drawn for Loper maybe a Dec. coues tag will show up soon!!! fingers are crossed have been for a long time now. good luck to all on the draw if it ever comes out! :(

I love how I am sitting here all daydreamy reading all these posts about what we are doing while we wait for G & F to get our stinking results out. . . . 5 pages of nothing but garbage. . . . then I look at the bottom and there are 50 other people doing this same thing ha ha ha ha ha

Man we are pathetic overinterested hunters the lot of us!

I just called and bugged them some more, the chick said thursday or friday GRRRR!