Sign in to follow this  
azcoues

Draw results

The phone lines will be tied up and the web site will be locked tight for at least a week. When the Elk results came out I tried for 3 days to get results and finally had to set my alarm for 2am.

This is why I call frequently. If I am one of the first ones to find out, I get to find out early while its still possible without all the busy signals. I don't have to worry about waiting and being absolutely useless for hours and hours pressing silly little buttons on my phone only to hear a busy signal and using language I shouldn't be using....... But actually, a busy signal might sound kinda nice right now :lol:

The phone lines will be tied up and the web site will be locked tight for at least a week. When the Elk results came out I tried for 3 days to get results and finally had to set my alarm for 2am.

This is why I call frequently. If I am one of the first ones to find out, I get to find out early while its still possible without all the busy signals. I don't have to worry about waiting and being absolutely useless for hours and hours pressing silly little buttons on my phone only to hear a busy signal and using language I shouldn't be using....... But actually, a busy signal might sound kinda nice right now :lol:

it is a game tou play with the busy signals and alot of lost sleep but I am with you on trying to be one of the 1st ones in,unfortunately in my extended family we all put in seperate and guys like my dad and uncles dont play the busy signal game so i end up doing it for them and it took me almost 5 days in the elk/antelope draw to get all of the results.

the last two posts being said y dosent the GAF :rolleyes: <_< :blink: :( :P :huh: ..............let say posting it on line first thats a idea :blink: what a idea

Last year, I called so many times that i got use to hitting, redial busy hang up, redial busy hang up, redial busy hang up. redial RING hang up. S*@T! redial busy hang up! :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good Times Cant Wait!

i just wish they would post them already, and hopefully it is online so we all do not spend hours and hours calling to hear "you were not drawn for"....i hate those words!!!!! :lol:

Last year, I called so many times that i got use to hitting, redial busy hang up, redial busy hang up, redial busy hang up. redial RING hang up. S*@T! redial busy hang up! :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good Times Cant Wait!

Idid the very exact thing hung up when it rang but a few times it rang and I thought alright I am through then it would say your call can not be completed at this time whats up with that!

I have done the exact same thing several times in the past! I get into such a habit of hitting redial then hanging up........I am getting an adrenaline rush just thinking about it!

That's good stuff man!! :lol: I think we all did that. :lol:

Its all a rush, waiting for results, seeing "They're up!!" on this board and then the few days after to see what everyone drew or didn't draw.

Its all part of the game. I really do like however, how New Mexico gives you a date. Its not a game, other than having your card hit, but it gives folks a good idea of when and how they will know. I just don't understand how other G&F organizations have the capabilities of knowing exactly when they're released, and our G&F has no clue?

In all reality, it may not mean a dang thing to anyone in that office. It is what it is and we can all wait? <_<

fyi.... the draw results are unavailable at this time

thanks ultramag that was some really good info you shared with us.....hahahahaha!!! :lol:

Well, I guessed results would be out by July 21st at 1:00 p.m. So much for that idea.

There was rumor floating around another website that there were problems with the draw computer. I know it is just rumor but............?

Its been mentioned before but a text service would be nice. I dont know how hard they are to use or how easy it is to mess them up. Even an email notification would be nice. The elk and antelope I had about 3 hrs of constant calling on 2 phones to get through the first time. Then another 2 hours for the second time. I got a call at 4 am the next day from a buddy just to tell me him and his dad were drawn. It was worth it though, he drew the early archery and his dad the early rifle the folowing week. I would have had to call some one too.