jmwhitehunter

Latest Trail Cam Pics

Awesome! Looks like the bull was bugling. I have heard from several people that they are hearing bugles up in the White Mtns. that poor bear looks like he could use some extra food!

Amanda

Cool pics thanks for sharing. It looks like a female lion to me since it is wearing a necklace. I guess now someone else will know where your camera is.

Aaron

No wonder you know where to put your camera, you got all the critters radio collared so you know where they like to walk. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got one heck of a nice spot. Great pics. & thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Guest RutNHard

Awesome spot!! Its hard to find a place where you can catch all them animals on the same spot!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hey Great pics! Good to see ya on here too! Last night had a herd by the house with some young bulls attempting to bugle. Jay

Man that cat has to go nutts with that big old box under its neck like that. I think we should shoot it so it does not have to deal with that.

Nice pics bud. Are you going to be back up in the woods helping during elk season? Jay and I will be taking my brother out for his archery bull hunt this year in the same ol area. Make sure to stop by if you are around.

Thanks for the replies. The bear looks skimpy because I have another pic of her with a cub the size of a bowling ball. Cant wait to get back and check it again. Woods and Basser, I will be in 8 and 5BN helping some friends for the archery elk hunt, but I'll try to swing by if we get the bulls killed. I have 10 days off for the archery deer hunt and another 10 for the archery elk hut so I'll try to swing by.