I'm thinking about 29, 32, and 33. I have hunted all three units. I have taken three bucks out of 32 and have a cabin in 29, its been in the family for 50 years, so I know the country really well.

It might come down to a coin flip when it comes time to decide. Last year I was drawn on my 4th, and last, choice and my hunt was sort of miserable. I'm thinking this year it might be 33 November, 32 November, and 29 November.

I'm thinking 30A. Its almost always a guaranteed draw and not a lot of people think of this unit as a great unit so you only run into people in some places. I know a lot of great places that people would not even think about hunting that are full of deer. This unit is not as popular as some units and I'm glad, as you can tell nobody else on this topic has mentioned this unit. I'vwe never hunted this unit in december with a rifle so i moght just try it this year.

Creed

Me too, Creed has a good idea. I know of a few spots in there myself that hold deer.............aint too many of them..........probably the same ones as creed.

What's that? 30A is holding some nice deer? I've made my choice. I'm putting in for 30A. :ph34r:

Wade

So 30a is the sleeper unit huh? May have to toss a chance in the pool on that one.

The info earlier posted by Desert Bull was pretty accurate in how the chances work. I usually just hope my application gets run early so my best units have good chances for drawing.

Anyone know if the Draw, Success data is updated yet to show 2004?

az4life;

The draw and success numbers for 2004 deer, elk, pronghorn are posted online in the last few pages of the regs. 30A is the place to be this year!

Lee