So what unit are all of you guys gonna put in for for the whiteys this year?

I am gonna put in for unt 33 October for my #1 and unit 21 Dec. for my #2. Both of these are good hunts I think and I have seen some good bucks in both units now all I need is to get drawn.

I agree 100% with flagstaff4398.

The 36 units have been hit real hard by an infestation of Tsi Tsi flies. It appears that the larvae came across the border attached to animals that immigrated from the dark continent. They seem to have flurished in the hot dry climate of our extreme southern units so I would have to suggest that you put in for the northern units and just forget about the 36's......................tell everyone you know.

The best units would be up around Flagstaff, the Tsi Tsi flies have a hard time surviving in the colder climates. ;)

Younghunter;

The tsi tsi flies are bothersome but far more problematic are the Chupacabras. They have eaten all the deer, the cattle and more than a few humans have been devoured now. I am not telling you not to hunt in the 36's but do so at your own risk!

Lee

I tried unit 36c this last year but saw not near enough bucks for me to want to go back. This last year though I did see several nice bucks in 21 and I know several people who hunt 33 every yaer almost and get a buck most of the time.

33 is shot out.... What deer are left are only does ;)

yeah, stay up north.thats where all the deer are at.All the whitetails in southern AZ have been eaten up by lions or wetbacks ;) especially in the 36 units.

Wade

Younghunter, You're right, I always hunt that unit, but this year I think 33 is in bad shape ;) lots of deer taken out of there last year and it's still trying to recover from the drought from the past few years. Also more people than ever are starting to put in for this unit and makes getting drawn more difficult......Anyways to answer your question unit 34a might be my first choice this year. :P

I know a lot of places in this state in about every unit it seems like. There are just certain units that I have seen moe bucks per does. Those are the ones that I would like to put in for.

I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret. Unit 42M has got some great coues potential.

TREESTANDMAN, Thats no secret. Everybody knows 42M is your coues hotspot ;)