Sign in to follow this  
Denali09

New youth member

Brock - Nice piggie (like the shot placement ;) , talk about earholing him!), sweet looking pup, and SWEET looking buck in your avatar. Welcome to the site man, you can learn alot from the guys and gals around here. Good luck in the draw too ;)

Kevin

Thank you all for being so kind. My dad was right when he said that everyone on this site is great! The gun in the picture is behind my head. Must have been the camera angle, I added another pic that shows how the gun was. I hit the pig at the front of the body near the neck I was so excited and I had a hard time keeping it steady!

post-3511-1248400683_thumb.jpg

Congrats on the pig and welcome to the site! I can't see the avatar either...maybe a pic with a story? :lol:

Welcome to the site, and great job on the first pig! I have some sons close to your age, some pix of them in the youth forum. Ya'll probably have a lot in common.

This is a great place to share information and meet good folks. I hope you enjoy it.

Nice looking pig.

Welcome to the site.

Missed your avatar but it must have been a good one!

welcome to the site, i am another youth-15- if you help on trainin that bird dog or want some tips trainin let me know- i have a gsp- my first dog but she turned out great- we may have to hunt birds together sometime