KGAINES

Border Patrol busted in mexico

Man it would suck to be these guys, unless they were set up they are in serious trouble. I have posted before how I crossed without knowing and that wouldn't have helped me one bit, but these guys should know better. I wish them the best, but if a guy spent five months or so for buying medicine for his wife I think they are in trouble.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050503/ap_on_...exico_us_agents

Funny how 20,000 of them can cross our borders everyday and their President gets pissed off if we try and stop them.

Now thats funny

Strange that they forgot it was there, but STRANGER things have happened.

anyone hear about the Mexican Military crossign into AZ recently? I heard a teaser on a local radio news report but never go to hear the full story.

If that happened, and the Mexicans hold our guys, I think we should hold theirs too! then send them the bill for chasing down the 17 million illegal mexicans here now and send them all back. Hard to do but a fair trade I would say! 17 million for 2.

I have heard the same about them crossing into our country also, but you won't ever see that on the local news.....

Guest Ernesto C

Keith,the day you accidentally cross the border you were hunting if I remember right,that is different from what this guys did,they were driving thru the port of entry when they were selected for inspection.

Maybe they forgot to leave the ammo at their houese before traveling in to Mexico? Who knows?

I have been told before " ignorance of the law is no excuse", I don't think it would have mattered that I was hunting or not, but I did cross at a cattle guard and not a port of entry. That is probably another law I broke, either way I'm glad I didn't get caught.

Guest Ernesto C

Yeap,I was told exactly the same thing and it was at a port of entry. My truck broke down in Mexico,I couldn't find the fuel pump in Mexico so I purchased the fuel pump here but you should see all the trouble I went thru because I did not knew I had to declare it at the port of entry......oh man!.

But I'm also glad that I'm still here........ah life is so beatifull :P

Just do like they do put a 5 gallon gas can on the roof with bungie cords and give er heck. :P

OUCH 1300 rounds!!

Let me be the first to say that one does NOT take 1300 of RIFLE ammo in to Mexico on ACCIDENT!!!!!

Ammo = big money in Mexico!!!!

:P

anyone hear about the Mexican Military crossing into AZ recently? I heard a teaser on a local radio news report but never go to hear the full story.

Yeah I heard about that. I guess a Mexican Military landed next to a tanker in Arivaca and starting asking the driver questions, the driver said something to the effect "I don't have to tell you anything", they then flew off and the driver called and I guess the boarder patrol said they already knew. We should have shot it down.

On the human side its hard not to feel sorry for the people, but that country is so corrupt the people should revolt. There is no reason for Mexico to be a 3rd world country with its natural resources.

Redman

You got that right redman!

:blink:

Mexico has been a "Have" and "Have Not" country. Until there is a revolution to toss out the ruling powers, and the wealthy "haves" who pay them off, there will never be any significant change. The mexican standard and accepted norm is for those in power to abuse the "have nots" in pursuit of their own fortunes.

It really gripes me for the mexican government to complaint to the US agencies about how we need to care more about and protect the mexicans who are here illegally.