Sign in to follow this  
justahunter

*HELP ME SCORE THIS BULL* @ i added a few pics for the skeptics

That bull is a giant no matter what anyone says. His bottoms are out of this world and his mass looks great to me. Just look at his rack compared to his body, huge. He is tough to score but I am usually low and I have all the confidence in the world saying we won't have any problem grossing over 400"

Brian, that Bull is an old skinny dieing Bull on his last year or maybe two in my opinion.

Other than height he is no bigger than a year and a half old Bull.

I may be wrong but that is way I guess him at less than 400" by more than 1"/OR MORE

he scores,

GAG, GAG,GAG,GGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :o :ph34r: please don't pass out if you get a chance at this stud! :unsure: if he is not gross 400 he is so close....who cares get him on the ground and i dont think he will ground shrink!!!!! ;)

AZMEAT

He is an old bull for sure. i have had my on him for last 3 or 4 years. he was 6 x 7 with small trash up till this year. good year to have tag. i do think possibly standing on last leg. he has past some cool genetics down so i guess i am ready to take a bite out of one of those tough old steaks. its not all about the rack to me but i did want to share the pictures. :)

I agree with Scotty on score. His fronts and trash will push him over the 400" mark. All those extras add up fast. That being said, I'd whack that bull no matter what the tape says. Character like that is hard to come by. Super neat bull, good luck gettin him killed and ending the guessing!

nice!!! 390+ easyyyyy

here is a bull the my bud will be after opening morning..

post-3570-1250373507_thumb.jpg

Heres the score as it stands right now:

Elk = 1, All previous hunters = 0

Hope you can change that bro. I don't think he is over 400, but He is a great bull for sure, I hope you prove me wrong.

Conservative, width 36

beams 52=104

tines 1 thru 5=180

all trash =32

mass = 58

total=410 gross

Conservative.

Kent

Before I give a guess on score I have a question. Would his width be measured from tip to tip of his G3s? or is it the widest point of the main beam?

Widests point inside the main beams. Great looking bull. I wouldn't care what he scored.