Sign in to follow this  
HEADACHE

bow sling

Has anyone used the Primos or other brand bow sling?

The one to carry your bow around for long hikes, NOT the wrist sling things.

If so, what was your take on it? carry comfortably?

Protect your cams and string?

I am debating getting one and just wanted a couple opinions.

Thx.

I use the primos and love it

I use the Primos as well, I like it. I have a buddy that pretty much always has it on. The nice thing about it is that it snaps over and around your string and protects it. I'll usually just throw that on when going to the range or while its riding in the truck to protect the string, instead of a bow case.

I too have the primos one. I like it for the facts stated above. I had a hard one at one point, but I found out that people tend to thing they are indestrucable and toss everything on top of it in the bed of the truck. Not to mention that a lot of times I'll just toss my bow in the back seat and with primos sling I loop the shoulder strap over my trucks headrest to keep the bow safe. I also stuff it into my backpack and put it on when I strap the bow to my 2200 badlands.

I have a very simple one. I goes over your neck and shoulder, and has two loops at the ends to grab the cams. It's great! Once you start using one, you will never go out without it. I never had any problem with the string being exposed, although the cover would be good if you going through the thick.

Mark