Hi there! I thought it would be a bit rude of me to jump into the forum without a brief hello. So, I'm new to CW.com and already loving it! I'm a home grown AZ girl from down south and have been hunting all my life. My dad is my favorite hunting buddy and taught me everything I know! I'm currently going to school in Phoenix and trying not to get brain washed; and that's why this website is such a blessing! I'm so glad to find good people who love the same things I do and actually have morals! Thank you Ms. Amanda for creating this site, I'm looking forward to learning more about hunting and new friendships!

Thanks, Have a great day!

Brie

Good to see someone who is getting an edjumacation is keeping their priorities. Welcome aboard

Hello and welcome Brie!

This site is full of great guys with a lot of knowledge and are truly helpful people!

Welcome to the site.

look forward to your postings.

Looks like we are getting more and more women on board.

Brie, sounds like you have great spirit and drive

Good luck in school and the Valley from He!!

We will do our best to keep you from going crazy

not being in the country.

Hope you have a tag or two so you can escape for a bit.

Welcome ;)

Brie

Welcome to the site! As lots of the others have said it is very addicting. Good stuff and good people too!

Keep an eye out for Casey though :lol:

Welcome ,I am from Southern AZ and ended up in phoenix in 2000 ,work died where I am from and ended buying a house in Glendale ,waiting to get back South.

Well welcome! It's nice to have another lady on the site, and from the Southern part of the state. I grew up down in SE Arizona, and ended up in the "valley of the blast furnace" as well. There are some good folks in Phoenix, and some GREAT folks on CWT! Good luck with school and the upcoming hunting season. And props to you for trying not to get brainwashed. I have the same issue at ASU!

Many blessings,

Azhuntergirl