More D

The checks have been cashed!

Just check my Bank account and AZGFD has just cashed my checks I sent in for the draw.

Now lets hope I don't get that money back! :)

:)

Just check my Bank account and AZGFD has just cashed my checks I sent in for the draw.       

Just wondering when you sent you app and payment in? Mine has not been cashed, mine was mailed on the 25th. A friend who mailed his in earlier has also been cashed.

Redman2002

Mine were cashed Friday and they were sent in on the 25th. My elk tag was not cashed until yesterday though.

I am very woried because my acount is dwendeling away and they still have not cashed them :blink:

what's this check deal? i always put a couple hunnerd dollar bills in mine. that way ya always get drewd. put 5 of em in my bighorn ap this year. actually, i always send money orders. don't wanna take a chance on my checkin' account not havin' any money in it. i even did this when you could use plastic on the computer. Lark.

Guest Ernesto C

"a couple hundred dollar bills in mine" Wow!! Lark how those bills look like?Who's picture is on a hundred dollar bill? The bills I know/use are the one dollar bills and Washington's picture is on them. :P

Yea Arizona Guide listen to Desertbull. :lol:

I do the money order thing too, but a few bills in there could help out, I know if I was working there me and you would get drawn every year.

Never thought of using money orders.

I Just count on the overdraft.. LOL :lol:

I know that my wife asked me the other day about some checks that had been written in May so my have been cashed.

On another note, I also applied for antelope in Wyoming and we had to have our apps and $$ to them in March. We will find out if we got drawn in Wyoming about the same time we find out about AZ so I have learned that the wait time is AZ is nothing compared to WY. I know it seems like forever, but 5 or so weeks is better than 4 months.