Sign in to follow this  
WHALE

Glassing from the roof

I had a roofing job out in the woods, so I took the binos and did some glassing from the two story roof(great vantage point). I spotted some elk and a drinker. I had Jake's camera with me so at lunch I buzzed over and set the camera up. The job was only two days so I picked it up today and for 24 hrs. didn't do to bad. 1 good buck.

post-3109-1254279675_thumb.jpg

post-3109-1254279709_thumb.jpg

post-3109-1254279810_thumb.jpg

post-3109-1254279839_thumb.jpg

I thought you were working on the roof though?

Don't tell your cousin she thinks I am working long days but I think she has a hunch since the binos are always in the truck on my dash.

Don't tell your cousin she thinks I am working long days but I think she has a hunch since the binos are always in the truck on my dash.

Now that sounds like a good job to me. How do you get any work done with the game that close? That would drive me nuts. I would definately get fired for sure. ;)

TJ

Now that sounds like a good job to me. How do you get any work done with the game that close? That would drive me nuts. I would definately get fired for sure. ;)

TJ

Well when your boss is yourself you dont get fired or when your boss is a hunting addict like yourself you find yourself working less and talking about hunting more! Great job!