Sign in to follow this  
second shot

side of the road shed

Found this today on the way to shoot my rifle. It was only about 15 yards off a heavily traveled back road. I almost didn't stop because I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

post-688-1255313371_thumb.jpg

post-688-1255313388_thumb.jpg

Guest borderboy

Years back I took a bus full of kids to the Wonderland Of Rocks. The FS was really nice to us. I took a walk with a couple of kids by the road. Right at the road one of the kids found a REALLY THICK 4pt shed. It was massive. I offered him some money for it but he wouldn't part with it. I even made sure he had plenty of burgers and softdrinks. It didn't work. I assigned him lots of afterschool detention. Not really. Where ever I find sheds - it's always a good thing. I could spend lots of time just wondering where that buck is, where it's been. what it's seen. I know I'm not the only one. Shed on bro.

P.S. That kid is in HS now. He emailed me a pic of that shed. Little ****** !

Sometimes weird things like that happen and sometimes are found in the most unexpected places. I still remember one year when a nice buck went into the actual shooting lane at about 50 yard from where everyone was shooting at the shooting range.