BowNut

2010 Hoyts

Just saw the new Hoyt's on there web site. WOW! A 3.8 lb Carbon Riser Bow! I got to try one of these! I'm not into light weight bow but this is interesting.

Rumor is they retail for about $1600. Would like to shoot one but I will pass on buying one if that's the case.

Rumor is they retail for about $1600. Would like to shoot one but I will pass on buying one if that's the case.

At that price the dang thing better "pinwheel" the 12 on it's own. :lol:

Really I think all bow prices have gotten out of hand..

At that price the dang thing better "pinwheel" the 12 on it's own. :lol:

Really I think all bow prices have gotten out of hand..

to much demand, that is why.

High Country, iirc, had a carbon riser several years ago. It too had a higher $ticker $hock at the time. I believe it was $ for what today's regular bows are now costing.

Well I shot the new Hoyt's tonight. The Carbon Matrix shot very well but I don't think I could drop that kind of money on a bow. By far the Maxxis 35 was the bow for me. It just drew so smooth and was shock free. And also super quiet. All the bows I shot were great some of the best bows they have put out in my opinion. If you get a chance go give them a try. I'm sure all of the shops should have some in by now.

So what was the price on the Carbon riser??

I have heard around 1600. I just picked up the alphamax just when I thought they couldn't make a better bow they come out with this.

So what was the price on the Carbon riser??

I have heard around 1600. I just picked up the alphamax just when I thought they couldn't make a better bow they come out with this.

I would stay with the Alfamax I think its a better shooting bow then the carbon bow. But whatever you do don't go shoot the Maxxis then you will be saying "Just when I thought they couldn't make a better bow." :lol:

just think brian , if you went and shot a bowtech then you would really be kicking yourself.......cbryant

I liked the bowtech not a bad bow at all. I didn't like the cable thing it looked awkward. I shot several bows before I picked the alphamax. the alphamax just "felt" good to me.