Sign in to follow this  
josh

My dry spell finally ended!

Connected on a 424 yard shot this morning with the help of my hunting buddy Darren. We caught this buck with three others going for a drink at first light.

I have had two coues tags that I have not filled in the last couple years as well getting after them with my bow. This buck was worth the wait. I am super happy to have been able to take this buck.

Josh,

Is that the one you said you wanted to shoot when your buddy shot the other buck?? He is a great buck!! I know you worked your butt off to get him too.

Congrats buddy!!

Congrats on a great buck. That is the perfect buck to break the ole dry spell.

Josh,

Is that the one you said you wanted to shoot when your buddy shot the other buck?? He is a great buck!! I know you worked your butt off to get him too.

Congrats buddy!!

Thanks Terry. He is a different buck. The other one had his forth up front as a crab claw. I think this one is a bit bigger. I guess passing and letting Chris take one the other day paid off.

Heck of a buck! I would say that it sure looks like it was worth the wait. Congrats on a great buck.

Dry spell??? HA!

Every time I log on here I see another trophy of yours, lions tigers and bears oh my!

I still remember your last coues too!

I wish my dry spells were as good as yours!

Congrats on another fine trophy Josh!

Nice buck! great tine length.

Josh you are THE MAN! Congratulations and great shot too! Did you get it with your 257 WBY? Maybe is a good sing........I really hope you kill a big one in Mexico this coming January. Again congratulations and when I grow up........I want to be like you ;)

Ernesto C :)