Non-Typical Solutions

Yeah, it actually snowed

i wish the southern units would cool down

Not to often Snowflake gets more snow than we do in Lakeside. We got about 2" last night.

Brian

Gosh, it snowed more than 2 inches in Greer on October 7 and again on October 22. Don't know what fell in the last 24 hours because we have moved off the mountain for the winter, but if Lakeside got two inches you can be sure that Greer got up to twice that.

Bill Quimby

I am hoping that Greer got a bunch, we need that place to get packed with snow this winter.

If we were guaranteed 3" of snow every time the wind blew 60 miles an hour around here that might be worth it.

Hope that snow helped somebody find a nice buck today......

+1

i wish the southern units would cool down

Unit 31 caught a little bit last night on the mountain

So what do the deer do on a blustery day like this? Are they more active or bedded more? I'm going out for the last day tomorrow hoping they will be out and about.

So what do the deer do on a blustery day like this? Are they more active or bedded more? I'm going out for the last day tomorrow hoping they will be out and about.

Generally holed up and condensed in wind sheltered pockets. Makes for productive hunting if you know where to look.

Gosh, it snowed more than 2 inches in Greer on October 7 and again on October 22. Don't know what fell in the last 24 hours because we have moved off the mountain for the winter, but if Lakeside got two inches you can be sure that Greer got up to twice that.

Bill Quimby

Bill,

Sorry and of the topic

but I would like to hear about your Avatar picture.

It must have some special meaning/memories

and would love to hear the story if you don't mind.

Bill Quimby

Bill,

Sorry and of the topic

but I would like to hear about your Avatar picture.

It must have some special meaning/memories

and would love to hear the story if you don't mind.

Plus one on that. Cool avatar. Zambia, Zimbabwe,Botswana, Namibia maybe...........?