Well with all the hunting going on in your life i think there must be some toothless people running around Payson Because the tooth doctor is out hunting. (Well more toothless people than ther was before) oh crud now i am going to get fried by a few paysonites. HAHAHA

Oh sure Houston you have not invited me to your great spot yet. Congratulations on youe season this year. I am going to come down and try to help Matthew with his late hunt. He is still having issues with his eyes following his surgery. Hopefully they will get better by then. Again congrats and I will let you know how Saskatchewan and Mexico go.

Very nice Houston!! I'm hoping to take a buck like one of them two on the Mexico hunt you were interested in. You mind if I borrow your gun? j/k. I just got a new Tikka .270 wsm that groups amazingly well. Good luck to your wife on her late hunt!!

Mike

WOW Houston what a fall!!!! Congrats on all your success and your friends as well. Killer bucks there for sure!! Like Mike said I'm hoping to come back with something comperable.

Those coues bucks are awesome! Great job Houston on a perfect fall so far. Cant wait to see the buck your wife shoots in December...I know it will be a toad ;)

WHT_MTNMAN.. I really love the barrel on your rifle and I'am thinking of making a custom rifle out of a remington model 700 action!! Does that schneider barrel fit all long model 700 actions!!

The guy that put it together got it as a blank and you can put it on any action I believe with a little work. Kinda funny he got the barrel and asked me how long I wanted it, I just told him to make it as long as he could out of the blank, I think it is right at 28 1/2 inches long.

Thanks, can't wait for my wifes Dec. hunt should be a fun time.

WHT_MTNMAN.. I really love the barrel on your rifle and I'am thinking of making a custom rifle out of a remington model 700 action!! Does that schneider barrel fit all long model 700 actions!!

Well with all the hunting going on in your life i think there must be some toothless people running around Payson Because the tooth doctor is out hunting. (Well more toothless people than ther was before) oh crud now i am going to get fried by a few paysonites. HAHAHA

:P If I could afford to pay for 1 of Houstons hunts I would be wearing a full set of dentures :rolleyes:

You do side work buddy?

I have a pair of pliers, BIG bottle of wiskey (save me some, I might need it) and a few

pain pills left from surgery :lol:

I'll see you later this year on that if it doesn't interfere with Dr Mike