QUOTE (ron b @ Nov 4 2009, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mtngoat, I will be hunting there this Sat through the time I get a deer. Look for a black dodge 3500 dullie.

Ron

I'll keep an eye out for you, i'll probably start out in the hills south east of Canelo Pass. If that doesnt work out i'll check out a few other area aound there. Good luck.

Lucas

good luck guys let me know how it goes

good luck guys let me know how it goes

Will do, i can hardley wait this last week has gone by so dang slow...to much anticipation for my first coues hunt.

I KNOW THE FEELING i have my hunt on nov 27 and i got one foot out the door

you will have this feeling for years to come

my dad is 75 years old and he still gets that feeling

joeybari,

I've also got the Nov 27th hunt and plan to be scouting the 2 weekends before. Has the unite gotten enough water? AZ has been really dry I hope the deer have faired well. Last year all I got was a skull 7 feet off the ground in a tree left behind by a cougar. The Game and Fish officer I spoke with said it was over a 120 - dam shame!

I usually camp at Parker Canyon Lake, look for a Silver Dodge Diesel.

Regards,

PJM

PJM I will be heading out Sat to do some scouting

The unit up in the pentagons did get allot of water. The last time i was up there in early Aug there was water in all the ponds and tanks I am assuming that will be the case for Nov

I will tell you don’t be discouraged if you go up for a scouting trip and don’t see any bucks bcs there is a full moon until the middle of the Nov so the deer tend to go nocturnal a bit

Will be driving a black Jeep Commander my wife’s truck since my dodge is still in the shop from a car accident that my sister in-law so kindly got into :angry: .

Let you know were we will be camping around. Plenty of Jack D to go around.

Heck, If Jack D shows up, I'll be there. I plan to camp off road somewhere, I kinda doubt that there will be any sites left at the lake when I get in the area on Friday afternoon. I have a Dodge 3500 diesel, black, with dull rear wheels, no hubcaps. Hope I can link up with some of you guys.

Ron

Bump! I need all and any info on 35A!! Honey holes, big deer locations, camping spots, best tree to lean against for my evening consitution, roads to drive my ole man on while we walk and flush big bucks to him like quail. Don’t hold back! The internet is safe with your secrets!! And yes I know this post is 9-10 years old. And I’m not “karim karim” who keeps posting spam. I’m a dude who lives close enough to the unit to scout but would rather E-scout! Haha! Sue me!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Bump! I need all and any info on 35A!! Honey holes, big deer locations, camping spots, best tree to lean against for my evening consitution, roads to drive my ole man on while we walk and flush big bucks to him like quail. Don’t hold back! The internet is safe with your secrets!! And yes I know this post is 9-10 years old. And I’m not “karim karim” who keeps posting spam. I’m a dude who lives close enough to the unit to scout but would rather E-scout! Haha! Sue me!

Go Behind Black Oaks Cemetery to the end.  Walk North to the Audubon Society fence.  Jump it ,  Its heavily posted but bird watchers dont carry guns so you will be fine.  Unhunted territory!!   

• Like 2

Hunt Coronado memorial right down by the border.  Lots of Big bucks there since hunting is not allowed!  

• Like 1

Bigger. Go to the very sound in of the unit go through the gate   prime land. Jay Scott would charge 10 grand for that hunt!

How do you cept me to nersand were u go ifn you cat speel it.  😓

I goot it dive arond n tke sound shots with mi 30 shot 223.  😃

• Confused 1