Rharris

Arizona girl needs your vote

Guest 300ultramag.

It should come down to physcial ability. I would hate to see such good hunts fall into someones lap that cant perform... I vote Lark goes and buys a wig and shows these ladies how its done... :lol: :lol:

you gots my vote Harris

My vote's there for you Marcy. :rolleyes:

Folks I know Ralph and Marcy personally and have hunted with Ralph a few times. Good people and good hunters! Lets get behind Marcy and really make a difference in this thing and make Marcy our Extreme Huntress!!!

Thats what I was waiting for from someone like Scott :D

You have my vote ;)

Good luck on the contest ;)

Chance of a lifetime for sure.

Come on guys, it only takes a second and Mother Goose is for it :P

Folks I know Ralph and Marcy personally and have hunted with Ralph a few times. Good people and good hunters! Lets get behind Marcy and really make a difference in this thing and make Marcy our Extreme Huntress!!!

Thank you Scott, I really appreciate your suport!

I voted for her, but man you guys should really take the time to read some of the other ladies stories. WoW!! Those are some serious Huntresses.

Amanda

You are right Amanda. One great bunch of huntresses. I was honored to be in the same group as them. Thanks for your support!

I have never personnaly hunted with the Harris family but I can tel you guys that they have gone to great lengths to take care of the local hunters needs around Safford and Thatcher they do good business and know what they are talking about !!!!!!

Good luck to you Rharris.

I had to vote for Rachael though.. I am really close to her and her entire family.. I guided for her dad in New Zealand for a year.. They're my kiwi family!

Great hunt(s) that goes to the winner!!

Tammy and I voted for you Marcy! Good luck in the contest and congrats again on a whopper coues taken over in New Mexico.

Hey, if anyone hasn't voted yet, please take a minute and vote for me. It really only take a minute. www.tahoefilms.com. I am way behind on votes and the contest ends on the Dec 31st.

Thanks!

Marcy Harris