Sign in to follow this  
bowsniper

Veterans Day

To all Veterans, current members of the US military, and family members:

Thank You! Thank you for protecting our freedom. Thank you for sacrificing time away from you families, thank you for putting your lives in danger, and thank you for sacrificing your lives so we in America can live free and normal lives. Actually, just saying "thank you" is really inadequate.

Mark

May each of us live our lives in thanks to our vetrans! We live in the greatest nation on the planet. Our constitution was inspired of God. Thanks to all who have fought and died so that we may continue to have what our founding fathers set up under the direction of the Almighty!!!

THANKS!!!!!

I can never show enough appreciation for the folks who put their lives on the line in the preservation of freedom for all of us, even those who don't respect veterans' sacrifices!

Happy Veteran's Day!

Ron

Guest borderboy

If you value your FREEDOM, thank a VETERAN. You're welcome and thank you to all of my fellow Veterans out there - past, present, and future.

Thank you is not enough, but that's all I can give. Thank you cousin Bryan, glad you're home safely!

Another big "Thank You!!!" to all veterans and those currently serving. We all owe you a huge debt of gratitude and respect. You are the front line of freedom and everything that makes America strong and great. My best wishes go out to all of the young men and women currently deployed and your families. And to those who have served our country proudly in the past, thank you - from the bottom of my heart.