Meat looks good

Yes it does!!!

See everyone soon.

Everybody have a good time.

Folks should be starting to filter in.

Lots of pictures everyone.

Heard a rummer may be one in the works up this way :D

Even though it was kinda cold and rainy, we all hung out inside and had some great chow. Rick (AKA TexasHunter) made up some super delicious smoked brisket and pork shoulder, along with a fantastic bean recipe. We all brought a little something to share and it made for a great meal.

In attendance where, Rick(TexasHunter) and his grilfreind Lisa, Amanda and her husband Paul, Larry(Scoutm),Chris(Sundevil)

and Chris (Motoxn053) and his wife and daughter. and Myself (Snapshot) Chris's little daughter was so cute and funny, and so was Rick and Lisa's little Chihuahua(Spelling?), she looked like the little taco bell dog, she was a fun little dog with a great attitude.

It was great talking to Amanda's husband Paul. He is a great guy and bit of a movie buff like myself and we enjoyed a pleasant conversation about different films and video's.

Thank you Rick and lisa for hosting the get together and providing the meal! I wish I would have taken a picture of your big ole smoker BBQ grill it was pretty cool. :)

Rick the "Grill master" AKA TexasHunter.

Amanda and her husband Paul

From right to left Rick(TexasHunter), Lisa and their freind

from left to right Chris(Sundevil), Larry (Scoutm), Chris(Motoxno53)

Chris's(Montoxno53) wife Kristi, and daughter Taryn, she is being shy, but she is so cute.

No picture taken of me, but nobody wants to see my ugly mug anyway :lol:

thanks Rick for the hospitality and the GREAT bar-b-que!!! any field pics of that axis buck you had?

It was a fun time and some outstanding BBQ!!! Thank you Rick for all your hospitality!! Hopefully we will get to do it again sometime. And thanks to all who showed up, it was nice meeting some new people from the site.

Amanda

Did you go visit your Dad while you were down there Amanda?

Yes, indeed I did. I had to give an owl presentation to an Audubon society group in green valley that morning, so he went to that and then we went out to lunch before going to the CW.com party.

Amanda