Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Elk set

Glassed this one up on the deer hunt back in early Nov.

post-3-1261848536_thumb.jpg

Looked and looked for the other side with the binocs but couldn't find it so I was kinda figuring the other side was gonna be right in the bushes next to this shed. Hiked over there the next morning and BINGO there it was just a few steps away!! NICE!

post-3-1261848868_thumb.jpg

post-3-1261849018_thumb.jpg

post-3-1261849276_thumb.jpg

post-3-1261849182_thumb.jpg

Later my friend Dave Mathews and I went out looking for elk and sheds and he snarfed up this nice 7pt

post-3-1261850003_thumb.jpg

Ah yes, I remember that shed quite well. Hated to let that one go but about 3 weeks ago I loaded it up with the rest and down the road it went. Oh well, I know you guys are gonna pile em up this year!!! Maybe Jimmy will finally convince me to get out there with you guys.....

Ah yes, I remember that shed quite well. Hated to let that one go but about 3 weeks ago I loaded it up with the rest and down the road it went. Oh well, I know you guys are gonna pile em up this year!!! Maybe Jimmy will finally convince me to get out there with you guys.....

Sure be nice to see you in camp my friend ;) Maybe you can show me how it's done ;)

I'd like to take you up on that! Probably find all the whites while you guys round up the the brown ones though.

Now that bull has got potential!!! just like graduating from Malay Gap to Drylake, nice set.

DAN

Thanks for the comments gentlemen