jakehaffey

Most animals with an arrow?

This may sound weird to some, but i bury my arrow where the animal dies. Indians did this for respect to the animal.

Cool thread. I have one that could be reused this year, but I put the Muzzy broadhead on a fresh arrow. The old arrow needs some cleaning before it can be used again. Would love to send that same broadhead through a piggy tomorrow- we'll see.

This may sound weird to some, but i bury my arrow where the animal dies. Indians did this for respect to the animal.

That's pretty cool. I killed 3 WT in one year with one arrow. Actually it was in one month. dang I miss NC.

On my recent trip to Alaska, I had one arrow play a part in all 3 of my bucks deaths. First two bucks were one shot kills, but the third I had the opportunity to use follow up shots and I did. The arrow is still out there stuck into the hillside somewhere in Alaska, never could locate it after the pass thru on the 3rd buck.

I retire every arrow that's been in an animal. They are up on a shelf in my shop and most haven't even been cleaned. Each one has it's memory that goes with it. Some joyous and some heartbreaks.

I think only two are in tact the rest are busted up in some way. Most were care of elk landing on them or hitting trees as they ran. I also have three robin hoods up there with them.

cmc