U of Gay sucks. Ya i know ASU didnt go but every team doesnt get to go. But to go and get destroyed is another. They set a new record first shut out ever for the Holiday Bowl!!!!

From the beginning you could tell Arizona was gonna play with no emotion, and they did just that.

Just like the game against Asu, we played with no emotion, fortunate for the team, they pulled out a W that game.

I have been a lifetime UofA fan, and it really did hurt me to watch this.

This wasn't the same team who won 8 games in the regular season.

And to all Asu fans who wanna talk trash because we lost, just compare UofA's and Asu's regulars seasons.

This Arizona team was picked to finish eigth in the pac 10 this year.

They ended up finishing second in one of the best pac 10 leagues in years.

Arizona will be playing in a BCS game in two or three years.

Better luck next year though.

Doug, I never thought of you

as one to watch football or any sport.

Any more skeletons in the closet?

Mike,

Always watched the Cowboys after church on Sundays. But after Jones took the helm and the character of the players became more like convicts from the hood, I have lost a lot of interest in professional football.

Played soccer for Baylor, before soccer was cool and popular. Played lots of league tennis after college, and coached a HS team for a few years.

Never got into watching basketball though.

Doug

I was really hoping Arizona would show up and at least make a good game of it. What a letdown!

The same thing is happening to my Vikings. Its seems the Vikings decided to take the month of December off. After getting destroyed by the Cardinals,they have really taken a big step backwards. No guts, no grit, no intensity. They could have made the number 1 or 2 seed, but will be lucky to get 3rd or 4th. I think they will be one and done in the playoffs. arghhhhhh!

Brent,

You could be a Colts fan and have to cope with the "tanked" game.

Caldwell made a bad decision in pulling his starters in that game. A 16-0 season goes a long way with fans and players.

Now if the Vikings were just good enough to "be able" to tank a game......................... :lol:

Wow. That was disgusting. The whole "ASU didnt even get a bowl game" line doesnt even come into play. That was flat out EMBARRASSING!!!! What a pathetic performance. I might have to become a ASU fan! They are expected to loose the Holiday bowl (being 0-3), U of A had a hope of bringing it home but good lord that was disgusting. I watched the first half and went to bed.

As an ASU fan I have to admit that I was actually embarrassed for you guys, makes the whole state of AZ look bad. It gives more ammo to those who call the Pac-10 weak.