375 7/8 bull

2010 Rutting Action

I hunted the last 3 days on the San Carlos. The whitetail were rutting pretty good in a few areas and other areas you couldn't find any bucks with does very hit and miss right now.

We were out hunting yesterday and saw two bucks fight for about 10 mins straight. It was really cool to see. Then two small bucks came in and chased the doe of mid way through the fight. The two big bucks had no idea until it was all over.

• Like 1

been out the last few days and the rutt is on everywhere that i am going (mullies) i did how ever spot a nice 3x3 whitetail with 4 does and he was pushing them everywhere... i think this is one of the warmest winters we have had in awhile... i plan on taking a week off next week for my birthday :P so hopefully i will get something :lol:

Just spent 5 days in a unit I hunt and saw quite a few deer and no rutting activity.

Saw alot of big bucks this weekend and only a few with does but not really any rut activity. Maybe this weekend it will kick in!

I have been out almost every day since the 1st and yesterday the 15th was the first I saw any rutting. The does were chasing and fighting with each other. I can't get back out till tuesday, so looks like I'll be playing in the rain!