headhunter

150" WMAT Coues

Freakin killer deer!! I hope I get a chance to hold that beast one of these days. WOW!

wow.. i still cant get over how big this buster is!

I still havent heard from anyone yet if this is a Hybrid species of the Coues.. Muley/Coues? Like alot of the northern area deer are?

Not real sure what you're getting at Hendo. Not even sure what would make you think this deer is anything other than 100% Coues? What is it that makes it seem questionable at all actually? And who has ever led on that a lot of the Northern AZ deer are hybrids? Sure it may happen from time to time but the way you keep pressing the issue I wonder what your true motives are. Please elaborate in a New Topic as not to take away from this awesome buck and to put it in the "Questionable" category. Although this topic has been discussed quite a bit before. But if you have something new to enlighten us with please please, lets hear it.

A monstrous CONGRATS to headhunter for one heck of a buck!!!!

Freakin killer deer!! I hope I get a chance to hold that beast one of these days. WOW!

wow.. i still cant get over how big this buster is!

I still havent heard from anyone yet if this is a Hybrid species of the Coues.. Muley/Coues? Like alot of the northern area deer are?

Not real sure what you're getting at Hendo. Not even sure what would make you think this deer is anything other than 100% Coues? What is it that makes it seem questionable at all actually? And who has ever led on that a lot of the Northern AZ deer are hybrids? Sure it may happen from time to time but the way you keep pressing the issue I wonder what your true motives are. Please elaborate in a New Topic as not to take away from this awesome buck and to put it in the "Questionable" category. Although this topic has been discussed quite a bit before. But if you have something new to enlighten us with please please, lets hear it.

A monstrous CONGRATS to headhunter for one heck of a buck!!!!

+1 on what Josh said. I really don't understand what would make anyone think this is a hybrid. It looks 100% coues to me. It's just an awesome buck!! Congratulations to Harold for a buck of a lifetime!!

Amanda