headhunter

150" WMAT Coues

Makes the 112" archery buck I just shot look like a youngster!!!

How do you draw that tag and hunt with a rifle in January?

It's on the White Mtn Apache Reservation. They have their own game laws. Only tribal members can hunt on the WMAT.

Amanda

With everyone wanting to hunt this area i'm pretty sure i can ask and maybe somewhere down the road we will be able to get non- tribal members to hunt this area for coues deer.. just a thought..

Good luck with that!! I hope you can make it happen! I am sure it would be pricey, but at least some non-tribal people would get to enjoy some WT hunting up there. Or keep it closed and let the tribal members enjoy it for themselves. Seems like there is more and more interest in WT hunting among tribal members up there.

Amanda

With everyone wanting to hunt this area i'm pretty sure i can ask and maybe somewhere down the road we will be able to get non- tribal members to hunt this area for coues deer.. just a thought..

Good luck with that!! I hope you can make it happen! I am sure it would be pricey, but at least some non-tribal people would get to enjoy some WT hunting up there. Or keep it closed and let the tribal members enjoy it for themselves. Seems like there is more and more interest in WT hunting among tribal members up there.

Amanda

yeah thats what i was thinking.. or at least a bid or something just one person?? idk just something i was thinking

Congrats!!!!

Nets are for fish!

Great shooting during a pucker factor of 19!!!

Mark

That buck looks like he's been in a lot of fights.....his nose looks really broken up and scar'd.

WHAT a MONSTER... I can't imagine trying to hold the crosshairs on this deer without falling apart.

Congratulations Harold on such a unbelievable buck....

That's what dreams are made of, congrats on an awesome deer!!

Sorry the other pictures are still on the way..... I'm trying to get a hold of the guy that took more photos but he's so caught up with work.. I'm pretty sure i'll get some soon.. That evening i brought him(the Buck) back there was a lot of ppl taken pictures so gotta get them soon.. (OH yeah by the way what should we name this buck???)

I think the " Apache Buck" would be appropriate, also The "Declay Buck" The " Harold Buck" or "The Harold Delcay Buck". just some ideeeaars

Are you doing Replicas?

Congradulations!