CouesWhitetail

Check this new sticker out!

How do you guys like this one?

It's the combination of two stickers. The deer outline is one that Bill Quimby designed for me and I had made years ago but it wasn't until yesterday when Clay thought about adding it to the main big sticker that it got put together.

Here is a pic of Clay's new sticker, what do you think??

post-1-1263240533_thumb.jpg

Yes, but it might look better on one end or the other rather than bottom. I know lots of you have stickers on already at the top of your windows, so I was wondering how to make it work. I can get the deer made seperately and you can add it to your current, but if it's at the top (like mine is), it will be hard to make it look good. I wonder how it would look if you just add it to one end or the other?

Amanda

Oh I like it can you send me one? :lol: You want me to post all my stickers? :lol: :P

Is there any way to make the deer stickers mirror image, like have a left and a right? I think the deer sticker at the beginning or end or on both ends of the normal sticker would look good.

Is there any way to make the deer stickers mirror image, like have a left and a right? I think the deer sticker at the beginning or end or on both ends of the normal sticker would look good.

Good idea, that would look cool. I will have to check into costs on it. Might have to charge for the option extra deer or something. Not sure yet. The guy that makes them is out deer hunting in Alabama so I can't ask today.

Amanda

Let us know what you decide Amanda.

I was thinking about a couple for my windshields

and am going to repaint my quad box and will need one for it.

I also need a Operation Game Theft

and Off Road Vehicles Stay On the Trail

stickers for the box if any one in Payson

has some laying around.

Amanda it looks great. I don't have the old one but I would love to have one. What information do I need to send to you. I have not seen one up here in Utah yet. Thanks Ultra

Anyone wanting a regular 30 inch CouesWhitetail.com sticker can just email me with their name and address to ask for one.

amanda@coueswhitetail.com

For now, the extra deer isn't available, but I will probably make it as an option that people can buy to add to the free text sticker.

Amanda

I just got my new truck today and the first thing that went on it was my CWT sticker. I like the idea of the new one though.

post-539-1263267025_thumb.jpg