azcouesandelk

Arizona Elk Society Banquet

Scratch that we can not find a babysitter and DeeDee has some stuff to do thst dsy. Sorry I was really looking forward to hanging out with ya'll

I received my tickets as well. I look forward to meeting everyone at the banquet. I am now just trying to get my buddy to purchase a Coues Whitetail shirt, so he doesnt look like the odd ball out. :)

Bill

I received my tickets as well. I look forward to meeting everyone at the banquet. I am now just trying to get my buddy to purchase a Coues Whitetail shirt, so he doesnt look like the odd ball out. :)

Bill

Better hurry on the shirt, date is coming fast!!

Amanda

Thanks for all the support everybody it is going to be a great banquet this year!

Also there are still tickets available if anybody else is interested in going.

Also check out the website www.arizonaelksociety.org and check out alot of the items we will have for auction!

I went ahead and ordered my buddy a shirt! So he is not the odd ball out. See you at the dinner.

Bill

Good luck Christian. Sure hope you guys & gals can raise a boat load of money for AZ habitat!!!

Cheers,

cmc

We all wearing our CouesWhitetail.com shirts? Sounds good to me!

Amanda

All of my CWT shirts have holes or blood stains on em', so I will be one of the odd balls :( I look forward to seein' you all there though! JIM>