Snapshot

Favre-a-palooza Part 3

Allrighty, Vikings and Cowboy fans. Today is the day. One of the biggest hyped games of the playoffs. All the talking heads on ESPN are saying the "Boys" will win.

I hope the "Viking Playoff curse" does not rear its ugly head today.

I will be back at 3:00 p.m to rain grief on the Cowboy fans, or I will hide and not be back at 3:00, so I won't have to get grief from the Boys fans :lol:

My prediction:

Cowboys -27

Vikings - 17

Congrats. Cowboys 0line was a no show.

I would say beat the Saints.....but I hate Favre.

Welllllllllllll. I guess my reverse pyschology worked on the predict-a-score. Vikings finally showed upto play and trounced the cowboys. Whoooooo hooooooooooo. NFC championship baby!!!!!!!!! Cowpokes did not even score a touchdown,]. Vikes defense was brutal. Gotta Love it!

I smell Jumbalaya in New Orleans! :D

Brent,

I stole this from another site for you ;)

FavreChokingJersey.jpg

:lol: Ain't that the truth. He did the same thing at Greenbay against the Giants a few years ago.

All we needed was 5 more yards on third down to get in field goal range to potentially win the game. What happens????

12 men on the field penalty call, then Favre throws an int. Just shoot me! ;)

The Viking curse strikes again!

Boy did Favre look really beat up after that game. I have to give the old man a lot credit for what he did this year being 40 yrs old and having one of his best years of his career. Vikings wouldn't have been there without him IMO.

Boy did Favre look really beat up after that game. I have to give the old man a lot credit for what he did this year being 40 yrs old and having one of his best years of his career. Vikings wouldn't have been there without him IMO.

No doubt. Favre played one of the best years of his career, and was voted to the pro bowl.

Favre puts alot of pressure on himself to perform, but often makes critical mistakes at the wrong time. In reality, that loss was not all his fault. We had 3 fumbles, one of which was made at the 4 yard line by our pro bowl RB in which we could have scored a td or at least a field goal, and it never would have gone to overtime. We had the Saints beat, but the turnovers proved otherwise.